New Story + Tag

Hello everyone!

I just published a new story. It's called Dark Secrets and it's a SherlockxReader fanfiction. The first two chapters are already available for you to read. I'm very excited about the new book and I hope that you will give it a shot. Thank you!  

And now the other reason for this Author's Note! I was tagged by @mrs_ami_weasley to do this tag:

I'm not a very interesting person but I thought why not?! So here are five things about me!

1) My favourite thing in the world (if you haven't guessed that yet) is writing! I write when I'm sad/happy/angry and all those other emotions. So basically, I write a lot! Yay! I posted my first fanfiction on August 18th 2016 but I deleted that a long time ago. (IT WAS HORRIBLE! THE CRINGE!) Writing is love, writing is life. Onto the next very interesting (not) thing about me!

2) I'm from the Netherlands so I speak Dutch. I also speak: French, English, German and a little Italian. I'm fluent in two of those languages but the others need some work. (LOL)

3) My all time favourite celebrity is (drum roll) BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH (see picture on the top of your screen if you want to look at his pretty face)! Surprise! Bet you didn't know that yet eh? 

4) Let's talk about social thingies! Fun! I am the most extroverted person you'll ever meet! 

Yeaaahhh.... Just kidding. I tend to avoid conversations as much as I can because people scare me! I'd rather talk to everyone in the comment section than approach a stranger and say hello. (Unless it's our fantastic Cumberbuns. I'll make an exception for him because... do I really need to explain why?) I'm sure I'm not the only one, so hello other not social person! Let's be friends <3.  (I'm too weird for this website)

5) Last but not least! 

I LOVE CHOCOLATE! 

So now I'm supposed to tag 15 other Wattpad people to do this tag as well! I don't have so many friends! I'm just not a fun person at all. I'm just going to tag 15 of you and you can do whatever you want! (Silently judging you if you don't do this tag! <- Kidding. I love you all no matter what!) That's all for now <3.

@JustSomeSwissGirl

@midnightanna 

@fayzzee

@SparklerGurl02 

@Puppyhugger52 

@the_Writing_Bear 

@Spaghettification 

@EstherLifestyle

@PrincessPeach211 

@xXFairytopiaXx 

@lovethecrazypeople 

@Anti_Diva 

@Sherlocked__10 

@Theresa32567 

@One_More_Mistake