Forgotten Love

I was experimenting on a human foot in the kitchen when I heard the door of the flat slam shut. I heard footsteps in the living room and I deduced that they belonged to John's sister, (Y/N). I put the foot in the fridge and my experimenting equipment in a cupboard and went to the living room to greet her. ''Sherlock!'' She squealed. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I chuckled and kissed the top of her head before she pulled back. ''I missed you.'' She pouted. ''I missed you too, Love.'' I replied. The smile that I adored appeared on her face again. ''How did the case go?'' She asked, the smile not going away. ''Excellent! The serial killer made a huge mistake so it was easy to find him after that.'' I explained. ''What was the big mistake that led you to him?'' (Y/N) asked. She was always interested in my cases and could listen to me talking about them for hours. I liked talking about my cases, of course, but I had other plans for tonight. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close against my chest. I leaned forward until our lips were almost touching. ''Pink.'' I mumbled before closing the gap with a passionate kiss.

We immediately pulled away when someone cleared their throat behind us. ''Oh hi John.'' (Y/N) mumbled, her face bright red. I chuckled at her embarrassment and held her impossibly closer to me. ''I forgot my phone.'' John explained. ''I'll be going now. Don't you dare do what I think you're going to do to my sister, Sherlock.'' John warned before slamming the door shut and heading home. (Y/N) raised her eyebrows when I turned to look at her again. ''What exactly were you going to do, Sherlock?'' A playful smirk played on her lips as she looked at me with those beautiful (E/C) eyes of hers. ''I'll demonstrate it.'' I growled in response.

***

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I turned around, expecting to see (Y/N) there, but she wasn't next to me anymore. I immediately jumped out of my bed and went to the kitchen to see if she was there. She wasn't. ''(Y/N)?'' I called. I waited for a response but none came. I went back to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. I texted her a few times and even called once (that's something I never do) but there was still no sign of here. I decided to look around the flat and try to deduce where she had gone.

The clothes she wore yesterday, were still on the floor next to the bed where I left them last night. The sight of this sent chills through my spine and the worst possible scenarios ran through my head. I quickly disposed of them and continued searching the flat. Her phone, her wallet and her keys were also still here. She never left without them. My mouth fell open and tears prickled my eyes when I saw the door. There were obvious signs of a break in and scratches of nails indicated that (Y/N) probably tried to escape. I sank to the floor.

How could I not have heard her cries for help? Where is she? Who took her? Is she still alive?

All these questions ran through my mind and completely destroyed me. I shook my head to get rid of them and forced the tears in my eyes to disappear. I had to stay strong and find her before it would be too late. I grabbed my phone and dialled John's number. ''J-John.'' My voice was shaky and barely audible but luckily John managed. ''Sherlock? What's going on?'' He asked. ''Someone took her, John. Someone took (Y/N) and I don't know where to.'' He didn't say anything but I could hear John breathing heavily on the other line. ''I'm coming to you, right now!'' John said before hanging up. I took a few deep breaths to keep myself calm but I failed miserably. I buried my face into my hands and started sobbing. Oh, what that precious girl meant to me.

Three Months Later...

You were dancing to a random song on the radio while cooking dinner for you and your boyfriend. You haven't been this happy in years and you were glad that you finally found someone who treated you like you were the most beautiful thing in the world. ''I'm home, my beautiful queen!'' The voice of your lovely boyfriend sang. You smiled and turned the music off and went to the door to greet him.

You practically jumped into his arms and he caught you with ease. ''I missed you so much!'' You said as you pressed kisses all over his face. ''I missed you too, my queen. I brought something for you.'' He replied. He put you back on the floor and handed you a small purple wrapped box. ''You didn't need to buy me anything, Jim. You are all I need.'' You said with a smile. You sat down on the couch and opened the box and sighed in relief. It has been so long.

You jumped up and hugged Jim again. ''Thank you!'' You said to him. He chuckled and kissed you passionately on the lips. ''I know that it has been a while but the dealer was having some issues making the new pills. I know how you had trouble swallowing them so I asked him to make them smaller.'' He explained. ''I can't wait to finally take some again.'' You sighed happily. ''Go ahead, my queen. I'll get you some water to take them with.'' You sat down and took three pills from the small box and put them in your mouth. Jim soon returned with a glass of water and handed it to you. You swallowed the pills along with the water and you instantly felt them working. ''Thank you, Jim. That's much better.'' You said. ''Anything for you, my queen. Now you let the pills do their work and I'll finish cooking dinner.'' He pecked your lips before heading to the kitchen to finish the food you started with.

You closed your eyes and relaxed completely. Jim had designed these pills for you, and only you. You became addicted to them really quickly. They made you feel good and got rid of all the troubles of your past. You couldn't remember anything from before you met Jim and you were thankful for that. Jim told you that you had begged him to make you forget your past because it was too horrible to remember. And since Jim was the perfect boyfriend, he happily helped you. You sighed contently and soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N:

This was requested by @SparklerGurl02.

I divided this story in multiple parts and part 2 will be published soon! If you have any requests, don't hesitate to leave a comment and I'll try to write it as quickly as I can! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day! ♥