Goodbye

''Hello, my name is Sherlock Holmes. I wanted to tell you the story of how I got here, it might be easier for you to understand why I'm doing this if you know the full story. I don't have much time so let's start.

It all started when I met (Y/F/N). I had never seen a woman as beautiful as she. I instantly developed sentimental feelings for her and couldn't get rid of them, no matter how hard I tried. I eventually realised that trying to push the feelings away wasn't going to work and I did something that I never thought I would ever do. I kissed her and, to my surprise, she kissed me back. That was the start of our relationship. We shared good moments as well as bad moments but we always stuck together and supported each other. That was one of the reasons why I loved her so much. She was perfect. She saw the good in me and helped me develop it. She was smart, beautiful and the most compassionate person I've ever met. She was just... amazing. I still can't comprehend why she chose me.

I proposed after two years of being together. She wouldn't even let me finish my speech before she wrapped her arms around me and repeated 'yes' over and over again. That was one of the best days of my life. A wedding and a marriage was never something I planned on doing. I never thought that I'd meet a woman who could make me feel the way she did and still does. My life changed entirely when I met her. I am still grateful for that to this day.

But marriage and love also has its disadvantages. It can be the happiest feeling in the world and it can also completely and utterly destroy you. I never thought that loving (Y/N) as much as I do, could make me feel the way I do now. Every ounce of life that was once stored inside of me, has disappeared and I'm never getting it back. My love for her will never die and that's my curse. I will never be able to move on, I will never be able to forget her. I tried to go back to my sociopathic ways but I simply can't do it anymore. (Y/N) has made it impossible for me to go back to that time in my life. I should be grateful for the time that I had with her, even though it didn't last long, but I can't help but regret ever meeting her. She has made me weak and it was okay to be weak when I was with her but it's different now that she's gone. She was taken away from me and I won't ever get her back. It hurts. Every bone, every muscle, every part of my body hurts. I will never know pain like this again and I know that I'm disappointing so many of you but I can't keep going without her. You all miss her too, I know that but you don't miss her like I do. She was my entire life and my life ended as soon as hers did too. I will never forget our last conversation before the disease won the battle and took her away. She begged me to move on and meet someone else. She told me to say goodbye and let her go but I simply can't let her go.

However, I am saying goodbye but not to her. I'm saying goodbye to you. I can't stay alive, not like this. Now that you've heard the story, you know why I'm standing on this rooftop. You must understand that I never meant to hurt any of you but this is not the way to live. I refuse to live this way. I will hopefully see you all again but not for a very long time if everything goes well for you. I'm not doing this because I don't care, it's the exact opposite. I will only be a burden to you. Trust me, this is the best solution to the problem that is me. If you're still not fully aware of what I'm trying to say with this. I'll briefly summarize it for you. This phone call it's... it's my note. That's what people do, don't they? Leave a note.'' 

I hope you enjoyed ♥