Murder and Drugs

This was requested by @the_Writing_Bear. I hope you all enjoy <3

''Jim, unlock the damn door!'' You yelled. ''This is the man's bathroom, (Y/N).'' He pointed out. ''I don't care! You open this door right now or I swear to god, I will burn you!'' You tried to open the door of the cubicle but it wouldn't budge. You heard sighing on the other side of it and it finally opened. You pushed Jim out of it and checked the toilet cubicle. You sighed when you saw the drugs. ''Jim, you promised me that you'd stop.'' You turned around to look at your boyfriend but he was avoiding looking at you. ''How did you know?'' He asked softly. ''You skipped English class again so I got suspicious.'' You explained. ''Listen Jim, I understand that it's difficult to stop but this is not healthy! You're going to end up like that Holmes kid if you don't stop using this stuff!'' You were very angry but you knew that Jim wouldn't respond well to that so you spoke to him in a soft and calm voice.

''I know, I know.'' Jim mumbled. You smiled because he was genuinely upset that you were mad at him. You stepped closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. ''Want to go back to class?'' You asked. A smirk appeared on Jim's lips and you knew exactly what that meant. ''Why don't we have some fun instead. That Watson kid has been bothering me all day. Let's go kill him.'' You copied his smirk before you pulled him down for a passionate kiss. ''There's the psychopath who I love so much.'' You mumbled against his lips. He grinned and wrapped an arm around your waist. ''Let's go killing!''

***

You and Jim were sitting next to each other on the couch with a horror film playing on the TV. Normally watching a film together lead to heavy make out sessions but Jim seemed a little distant tonight. You noticed that his forehead was covered with sweat and he was biting his nails. ''Are you okay?'' You asked. Jim turned to look at you and shot you a glare. You weren't scared of him but you knew better than messing with him when he's in a mood. ''I need it, (Y/N)'' He said anxiously. You knew exactly what he meant. ''Fight the urge, Jim. I know it's difficult to resist but you have to.'' You begged. ''Why don't we search for a distraction? You seemed happy after we killed that Watson kid. We could kill Irene Adler tonight. I really hate how she looks at you.'' Jim nodded and got up, pulling you with him. ''Thank you, my queen.'' You smiled at his nickname for you. ''No problem, my king.'' That earned a smirk back and a rough kiss. ''Now let's go kill Adler. I don't want my queen to be jealous of someone like that!''

Jim hailed a cab and you both got in. ''I really do appreciate your help, (Y/N).'' Jim said once you were both settled. ''I know.'' You replied. ''I can't wait to show you how much I appreciate it when we get home after this little trip.'' He had a hungry look in his eyes and your knees went weak. You would have fallen to the floor if you weren't sitting down. Jim winked at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed contently. You couldn't be happier than you were with this psychopath. You might still be young and in high school but you knew very well that your love was forever. Jim rested his head on yours and buried his nose in your hair. ''You're my favourite psychopath.'' He mumbled. ''And you are mine.''