Love Conquers All~Part 4.

You sat in a chair in the corner of the brightly lit hospital room as you listened to the stories that everyone told about you. You had a small smile on your face as you watched Sherlock's face lit up with emotion at the mention of your name. The stories they told were mostly happy and brought a smile to everyone's face but sometimes the heaviness of the situation rushed back into their mind and the stories would become sad. It was Sherlock's turn to tell a story now and you sat a little straighter so you wouldn't miss a single thing. Sherlock looked at your sleeping form on the bed and you couldn't stop the tear that made it down your cheek. You realised what was going on now but you were still confused. You didn't know how you ended up in a coma, all you know is that you had to wake up to keep Sherlock from destroying himself. Only thing was, you didn't know how.

A small smile crept its way up on Sherlock's lips as he began to tell his story, ''I remember when I first saw her. She was talking to Lestrade, answering questions about her sister's murder when her eyes met mine. I froze for a few seconds before making my way over to her and talking to her. I felt different than I had ever felt before but I liked the feeling I got whenever she would smile or look at me. I still get that feeling whenever she looks at me.'' Sherlock paused for a few moments to wipe the tears away that had made it down his cheek while he told his story. ''I regret not making my move sooner. I was just scared that the feelings that I had were dangerous and that my mind was playing tricks on me. However, when she kissed me after a year of knowing each other, I knew that my feelings towards her were the best thing that I had ever felt and I always wanted to feel like that. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I refuse to let her go.'' Tears welled up in your eyes as a loving smile made its way to your lips. ''Oh Sherlock.'' You whispered. The amount of love that radiated from his words, was more than you ever expected to hear from the consulting detective. You suddenly craved the feeling of his lips on yours and missed the way he would hold you close at night when you were falling asleep. You missed the feeling of his warm breath against your neck as he too, started to fall asleep. You missed everything about him. The feeling of his curly hair on your skin to the way he tasted when you kissed him after he drank some tea. Everything about this man was perfect in your eyes and you were desperate to be able to touch him again. But you knew that you had to wake up first. The only question was: 'How?'.

You got up and exited the room, you couldn't stand watching Sherlock fall apart in front of you any longer. You wandered around the empty hallways and occasionally entered a room to see if you could find someone to help you. But there was no one in this dream but you and your loved ones that were sitting next to your bed.

Your cold hands suddenly felt a little warmer and you raised them so you could take a good look at them. You smiled, realising that Sherlock must be holding your hands again. You let your hands hang next to you as you continued wandering around, without a destination in mind. You reached the exit of the hospital and tried to open the door but they wouldn't budge. You huffed and tried to break them open but nothing worked. You gave up and went back to your room. As soon as you entered you noticed that everyone was asleep and that the only sound came from the heart monitor next to your bed. You sat back down in the chair and stared at your husband. His hair was messier than usual and his head was hanging down loosely, his back against the chair. His worried and scared expression had gone and was replaced with the same peaceful look he always had when he was asleep. You smiled and took in all his features, just in case you would never see him again. You teared up at the thought of it and quickly shook it off.

You weren't ready to give up yet. You had to fight hard to wake up and be able to see your husband again. Because this dream world of yours, it wasn't real. And even though you had some lovely dreams and some horrible ones, you had to wake up and live in the real world again because nothing could compare to the real world. Not even your dreams where you had a family with Sherlock and where your parents were still alive and you didn't need to worry about anything. Nothing was better than touching your real husband and seeing your real family and going back to your real home. You were determined to wake up now, more than you ever had been. You closed your eyes and concentrated. ''I need to wake up.'' You whispered to yourself. ''I need to wake up!''

Final part will be published soon ♥