Forgotten Love~Part 4.

''Sherlock, do you want tea or coffee?'' You shouted so he could hear you in the living room. ''Tea!'' He shouted back. ''We're British, (Y/N).'' You rolled your eyes and laughed. The past few weeks have been absolutely perfect. Moriarty hasn't shown up and you were very grateful for that. ''I'll have coffee, dear.'' A familiar voice said, interrupting your thoughts. You turned around and dropped the cup when you saw James Moriarty standing in your kitchen. You swallowed your fear and pretended that you were still on the drugs. ''Hey Jim! How did you get in here?'' You asked, trying to hide the fear in your voice. ''Bedroom window.'' He replied. ''Did you miss me?'' He took a few steps closer to you. You could scream right now and Sherlock would rush over to you and protect you but your cover would be blown. ''Y-Yes, of course.'' You stuttered as he grabbed your waist and pulled you tightly against him. ''So coffee?'' You asked, trying to free yourself from his grip.

''Something wrong, my queen?'' His eyes darkened as he pushed you against the counter. You shook your head but he wasn't buying it. ''You remember, don't you?'' He hissed. Tears escaped your eyes as he put his hand on your mouth to keep you from making any noise. ''Now listen to me. You're going to be very quiet. One sound and your boyfriend is dead. Understood?'' He threatened. You nodded and he let go. ''Go to the bedroom and do not come out until I tell you to.'' You wanted to scream and warn Sherlock, tell him to run. But you couldn't. Moriarty would kill him and he would probably kill you too. So you did as he told you to and went to the bedroom.

You started crying again. You leaned against the door to hear what was going on but all you heard was the sound of your sobs. Suddenly, you heard two loud gunshots. You screamed in fright and cried even louder. He's dead. Sherlock is dead. You fell to the floor as you continued to cry. You heard footsteps come closer to the bedroom door but you didn't care what Moriarty was going to do anymore. The door opened slowly and you shut your eyes in fear of the man that hurt the one you loved so much. ''Oh (Y/N), don't cry. Sweetheart, it's all right. You're safe now. I took care of it.'' You were lifted from the floor and tightly held against his chest. You recognised his cologne and looked up with tears still pouring from your eyes. ''Sh-Sherlock, you-you're alive!'' You sobbed. He smiled kindly and said, ''You can't get rid of me that easily.'' You wrapped your arms around him and sobbed into his chest. ''I thought he had killed you.'' You cried. Sherlock sat down on the bed while still holding you. ''He didn't, Love.'' He assured you. He calmly stroked your hair and pressed kisses on the top of your head until you calmed down.

''I heard gunshots.'' You pointed out. Sherlock visibly gulped before he replied, ''Yes, about that. You might want to stay out of the living room until Mycroft's men get here.'' You rested your head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent. ''You won't get in any trouble, right?'' You asked. ''Of course not.'' You nodded and yawned as you snuggled closer to Sherlock. ''Don't go anywhere.'' You mumbled as you started to drift off. ''I wouldn't dare.''

A/N:

A fourth part was requested by @BlahBlahCharl so here it is! I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have a request, do not hesitate to leave a comment. Thank you for reading/voting/commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!