Experiment

''(Y/N)?'' Sherlock shouted. You sighed but got up anyways and walked over to your husband who was doing some experiment on the kitchen table. ''Yes Sherlock.'' You said tiredly. It was getting late and you wanted to go to bed but not without Sherlock, you never slept well when he wasn't besides you. ''Would you test something for me please?'' He asked with his best puppy eyes. ''What is it?'' You asked suspiciously. ''It's just a sleeping pill that I made myself and I need to see if it works.'' He said as if it was a normal thing to ask your wife. ''Why don't you take it yourself?'' You did not want to take that pill. Last time he asked you to test one of his experiments all your hair fell out and you had to wear a wig for two years before it was a reasonable length. ''I have to monitor what happens during the experiment.'' He said simply. ''No Sherlock. I'm not taking that pill. Now clean this up and come to bed it's late.'' Sherlock sighed but obeyed. You went to the bedroom and changed into your pyjamas. Thirty minutes later Sherlock entered the bedroom and got changed too before getting beneath the covers besides you. ''Please.'' He whispered in your ear. ''No.'' You were not giving in. ''Pretty please.'' He tried again. You ignored him this time and pretended to be asleep. ''I'll do the dishes for the rest of the year.'' He said. Now that caught your attention, you absolutely hated doing the dishes and Sherlock never helped. ''Fine I'll take that damn pill IF you do the dishes every day for the rest of our life together.'' You decided. Sherlock thought about this for a while, he could always divorce you to avoid doing the dishes. But despite what many people thought, he did love you and wanted to be near you. ''You have a deal.'' Sherlock said as he rushed out of the room and got the pill and some water. You sighed and sat up, waiting for what could kill you. Sherlock returned shortly after he had left and handed you a glass of water and a pill. 'Why did I agree to this again?' You thought to yourself. ''It is safe right?'' You asked starting to doubt your decision. ''Yup.'' He replied, popping the p. You sighed again and put the pill in your mouth. It tasted horrible but you swallowed it with a huge amount of water. Sherlock was staring at you the entire time to see if anything happened. You sat still for ten minutes but you didn't feel any different. ''I guess it didn't work Love.'' You said as you got up to bring the glass back to the kitchen. Sherlock followed you and looked a bit upset. You emptied the glass and turned around to look at Sherlock. ''Don't look so sad. An experiment can't always go right the first time Love. Come on let's go to bed.'' You dragged him back to the bedroom and soon you were sound asleep.

Sherlock wasn't sleeping, he couldn't figure out what went wrong during the experiment. It should've started to work immediately. You were asleep but not because of the drug he made. He made that drug for you so he would be able to use it on you whenever he wanted. Very romantic indeed, he wanted to surprise you by flying you to Paris with Mycroft's private jet. The pill was supposed to knock you out for 10 hours that would've been more than enough to get you to Paris. Tonight was just a test run but unfortunately it didn't work. He got up and continued the experiment. After about two hours of experimenting he was loudly interrupted when you shouted his name. He quickly ran back to the bedroom and saw that you were crying. ''What's wrong?'' He asked worriedly. ''Your bloody pill that's what's wrong! I can't feel or move my bloody legs you idiot!'' You started crying even louder and Sherlock was slightly surprised with your use of words. He quickly got rid of that emotion and rushed to your side to check what was happening to you. He brushed his long fingers against your leg but you couldn't feel it. He rushed to the bathroom to get something and quickly returned. ''What are you doing?'' You managed to say in between sobs. Sherlock didn't respond he just looked at you as he tried multiple things to see how your body would respond. He placed a hot washcloth on one of your legs and gave you a questioning look. You shook your head and Sherlock tried the next thing. ''You better fix this William or I swear to god I will shave your head.'' You threatened, knowing that his hair was precious to him. You never called Sherlock by his first name because you knew that he hated it so he took your threat seriously. ''Alright (Y/N). I don't know what aspect of the drug caused this but I promise that it will go away in a few hours. Why don't you just go to sleep for a while.'' Sherlock offered. ''I'm not sleeping until I can move my freaking legs!'' You yelled. Sherlock rolled his eyes, sometimes he admired your stubbornness but not right now. ''Fine.'' He scooped you up and carried you to the main room and placed you on the couch. He grabbed his laptop and started Netflix. He flopped down next to you as you two watched Doctor Who together. Your head was resting on his chest and he had his arm wrapped around your shoulder and his head rested on yours.

It took about 6 episodes of Doctor Who but finally you fell asleep. Sherlock closed his laptop and carried you back to bed. ''I'm sorry sweetheart.'' He whispered as he covered himself and you with the blanket. Quickly he fell asleep too and the next morning you were able to
move your legs again. The first thing you did was kick Sherlock and made him do the dishes you didn't do the night before.    

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was crappy! I just had this idea that Sherlock would probably drug his girlfriend/wife all the time if he had one so I wrote this lol. Have a nice day :)