Christmas Party

''Merry Christmas, Sherlock!'' John exclaimed as he walked into their shared bedroom. He held two trays in his hands which were filled with the biggest breakfast anyone had ever seen. Sherlock groaned and buried his face in his pillow. John chuckled and placed the trays on the nightstand. ''I made you Christmas breakfast.'' He announced happily. Sherlock groaned louder this time and covered his head with the duvet. John loved Christmas but Sherlock hated it more than Anderson. John kept smiling as he threw the duvet across the room, revealing Sherlock once again. ''Give it back, John. It's cold.'' Sherlock complained. ''I made you Christmas breakfast.'' John repeated. He waited until Sherlock sat up, his back against the headboard of the bed. He handed him one of the trays and then took the other one before sitting down on the other side of the bed. ''This is a lot of food, John.'' Sherlock's face said enough and John sighed. He had been cooking all morning to surprise his husband with a lovely breakfast to celebrate Christmas together. ''This is our first Christmas together as husbands and I just wanted to make it special.'' John said. He was upset that Sherlock didn't like what he had done for him. Sherlock, of course, noticed this and he immediately felt really guilty. ''Thank you, John.'' He said. John gave him a small smile and started eating his food. Sherlock decided to eat something to make up for his behaviour. John instantly got back into the Christmas spirit when Sherlock took a bite from his pancake. Sherlock smiled when he saw the sparkle in John's eyes and his wide grin. Sherlock softly took a hold of John's collar and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. ''Merry Christmas, John.'' He whispered as he pulled away. John smiled even wider than before and pecked Sherlock's cheek before attacking his breakfast.

~*~Time Skip~*~

''Why are we even having this dull party?'' Sherlock groaned as he straightened the red bowtie that John forced him to wear tonight. ''You know why, Sherlock.'' John said. ''Mrs. Hudson likes having company around the holidays and I do too.'' Sherlock groaned again and let himself fall onto the couch. This was going to be a long night for him. John chuckled and ruffled Sherlock's hair, earning a satisfied groan from his consulting detective. John smiled contently as he continued to decorate the flat. He finished just in time, the first guests knocked on the door. ''Sherlock, would you mind getting that? I'll make some tea for everyone.'' John said, walking to the kitchen. Sherlock got up and walked down the stairs. He opened the door and was greeted by Molly in a very revealing dress. Sherlock rolled his eyes. Despite the fact that he was a married man and gay, Molly still tried to seduce him. ''Come in, Molly!'' Sherlock said, faking a happy tone and smile. ''Thank you.'' Mrs. Hudson, who heard the first guest arriving, quickly emerged from her flat and followed Molly up the stairs. Mrs. Hudson was holding three plates filled with all kinds of festive food and nearly dropped one of them. Sherlock also went up the stairs and took one of the plates from Mrs. Hudson, receiving a kind smile. John walked into the living room with several cups of tea and set them down onto the table along with Mrs. Hudson's plates. ''I love your bowtie, Sherlock.'' Molly flirted. John's ears turned red and that made Sherlock chuckle, he loves it when John gets jealous. ''Thank you, Molly. You look rather stunning tonight!'' Sherlock said, trying to get John even more jealous. It worked. John's entire face turned bright red and he glared at Sherlock. The bell rang again before John could say anything. ''I'll go get it!'' Sherlock exclaimed, finally getting into the Christmas spirit. Oh how much he loved making John jealous.

His mood instantly got killed when he opened the door and saw Mycroft. ''Merry Christmas, brother dear!'' Mycroft said, smirking devilishly. ''Come in.'' Sherlock groaned. Mycroft happily obliged and also made his way upstairs to join the party. Greg, Anderson and even Donovan eventually joined the party too. Everyone was chatting and drinking. Mrs. Hudson had never been so drunk in her life. ''OH! Sherlz, play some songs on your viola.'' She slurred. ''It's called a violin.'' Mycroft corrected. ''Yes, yes that's what I said. You really need to get your ears checked, Mymy.'' Mrs. Hudson giggled. Mycroft's mood got even worse because of the nickname Mrs. Hudson gave him. ''She's right, Mymy.'' Sherlock grinned. ''Shut up, brother mine.'' Mycroft replied angrily. Sherlock kept the grin on his face as he grabbed his violin and played a few Christmas songs on it. Mrs. Hudson passed out on the couch due to too many alcohol. Her head was resting on Mycroft's lap and he looked incredibly uncomfortable. She was snoring slightly as Sherlock laughed his arse off. John eventually had to calm his husband down because Sherlock was having trouble to breathe due to laughing too much. Mycroft's face was priceless and Greg took a few pictures, much to the British government's dismay.

The rest of the night was a little calmer. Anderson, Donovan and Molly had left a little early because they had to work the next day. Mrs. Hudson was awake again and was drinking coffee now instead of wine or champagne. Mycroft was enjoying another slice of cake while John and Sherlock were playing cluedo together. They were both slightly drunk and were giggling the entire time. Mycroft and Mrs. Hudson eventually left too and Sherlock and John were alone again. ''I love you, Jawn.'' Sherlock slurred as he pulled John onto his lap. John giggled and played with the curls on the detective's head. ''I love you more.'' Sherlock shook his head and said, ''Impossible.'' They both giggled again and then shared a sweet kiss. It was a nice Christmas for both of them after all.

Although, the morning after the party wasn't very nice.

A/N: 

I decided to write a few Christmas oneshots because the holiday is approaching. I included the song because it's my favourite Christmas song from my favourite singer! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and if you have a request, let me know!

Merry Christmas everyone <3.