Kidnapped~Part 2.

You didn't wake up when Sherlock entered the room. His heart shattered when he saw you all beaten up with tear marks on your cheeks. Before he could even attempt to take the ropes off of you, he was rudely interrupted by Moriarty. ''Let's wake her up shall we?'' He said with an evil smirk. He aimed the gun at the ceiling and shot a couple of times. You jolted awake and the chair nearly fell, it wasn't very stable. ''Sherlock!'' You said, relief washed over you and you felt less scared. Until you remembered what Moriarty said to you, the relief turned to the worst feeling you ever had. ''Sherlock leave! He'll kill you.'' You started to cry again and Sherlock tried to hug you but was stopped by Moriarty's gun pressing against his head. ''Do as I say or your wife will die.'' He threatened. Sherlock knew that it was over. Moriarty finally found his weakness and he was using it against him in their final battle. He knew that his life was going to be over soon and all he wanted was for you to be safe. ''What do you want James?'' Sherlock asked through gritted teeth. ''You know exactly what I want.'' He replied, laughing. ''Oh Sebby!'' He called. ''Yes boss?'' Sebastian entered the room, holding a gun and some ropes. ''You get to play with Sherlock now. Tie him up in the chair and make sure that (Y/N) doesn't try anything.'' Moriarty instructed. Sebastian nodded and immediately got to work.

He untied you from the chair but immediately tied your arms and legs together and dragged you to one of the corners of the room, he also gagged you to muffle any sounds you were trying to make. ''Don't you dare hurt her again.'' Sherlock threatened. ''Don't worry Sherly. This night is all about you.'' Moriarty said. Sebastian made his way over to Sherlock. ''Don't try anything Mr. Holmes or I'll shoot your little princess.'' Sebastian warned. Sherlock's face scrunched up at his nickname for you but he didn't say anything in fear of you getting hurt. Sebastian roughly pushed him onto the chair and tied him up, making sure that he wouldn't be able to get away.

''Let the fun begin.'' Moriarty said as he took a step back and gave Sebastian enough room to beat him up. Sebastian turned the gun around and hit Sherlock in the face with the handle. You screamed and begged for him to stop but the sounds were silenced. Sherlock was about to say something when Sebastian hit him again and again with the back of his gun. Sherlock's face was covered in blood and cuts, just like yours but he stayed strong. ''Is this going to take long? I'm bored.'' Sherlock said while rolling his eyes. Sebastian looked at his boss for a second and Sherlock took that as an opportunity to give you a reassuring look, which didn't really work. You were still crying and attempting to break free but it was no use. ''I think we should try something else Sebby. We don't want our dear Sherlock Holmes to get bored.'' Moriarty said. Sebastian nodded and left the room to get God knows what. ''Are you enjoying the show Darling?'' The consulting criminal asked as he turned to you. ''DO NOT CALL HER THAT!'' Sherlock shouted with his voice even lower than usual. ''Looks like I've found a nerve.'' Moriarty smiled and briefly exited the room.

He came back seconds later with Sebastian. ''I've figured out a new way to burn Sherlock Holmes. Go ahead Sebastian.'' Moriarty had brought another chair and sat on it himself. Sebastian approached you and pulled you up by the ropes. He removed the gag and licked your cheek. You felt disgusting and tried to push him away, but the ropes prevented you from doing anything. ''Don't you dare do that again Moran!'' Sherlock warned. Sebastian smirked and started to rip of your shirt. ''Stop! Let me go you pig!'' You yelled. Sherlock felt his blood boiling but he couldn't do anything. Moriarty was really enjoying himself and laughed loudly as Sebastian kissed you.

Suddenly a few men with guns stormed inside the room. ''Hands where I can see them!'' One of them shouted. They were cuffing Sebastian and Moriarty when Mycroft and Greg came running in. Mycroft went over to you, knowing that his brother wouldn't accept his help and Greg went over to Sherlock. You started to cry even louder as Mycroft removed the ropes and handed you his jacket because you were only covered by your bra. ''T-Thank you.''You sobbed. ''Don't thank me (Y/N). This would have never gotten so far if I realised earlier that something was wrong.'' He said as he lifted you up. You shook your head before resting it against Mycroft's shoulder. You saw that Greg had untied Sherlock and was now trying to get him out of the room. Sherlock was also very injured and was barely able to walk so he was resting his full weight on Greg. ''The ambulance is right outside.'' Mycroft told you and Sherlock. You hummed in response and closed your eyes, the injuries were taking its toll on your body. Eventually you fell asleep in the protective arms of your brother-in-law.