Valentine's Day

Requested by J_R_Bones 

Valentine's Day isn't until tomorrow, but I won't be able to publish anything then. I wish you all a happy Valentine's day and I hope that yours will be filled with love and chocolate. Thank you so much for reading! I love you all ♥

***

Sherlock

Your loud alarm clock woke you up. You slammed your hand onto the button, silencing the whiny noise. A wide grin appeared on your face as you realised what day it was. It was the most romantic day of the year and you couldn't wait to spend it with your boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes. It was your first Valentine's day as a couple and you were excited to see what he had planned. You didn't expect a huge romantic gesture, you didn't need one to feel loved by your handsome sociopath, but you were hoping that he planned something nice. 

You got out of bed and got dressed for work. You headed to the kitchen, where Sherlock was already experimenting on body parts, to make yourself a cup of tea. ''Morning, Love.'' He greeted you. ''Good morning!'' You replied cheerfully. Sherlock raised an eyebrow at you, you were usually never this cheerful in the morning. ''What's up with you?'' He asked. Your smile faded slightly as you faced your boyfriend. ''Did you forget what day it is today?'' You wondered. Sherlock thought about it for a second, but shook his head eventually. ''It's February the fourteenth, Love. There's nothing special about today. I would have known.'' He said. ''Sherlock,'' You started. ''Today is Valentine's day.'' You knew that if you didn't point it out to him, he would most likely forget about it completely. You should've known that the great consulting detective wouldn't remember a day like this, but you were still upset. ''Who's Valentine and why does he get a special day?'' Sherlock wondered, genuinely confused. ''Have you never heard of Valentine's day before?'' You asked him. You weren't very upset anymore, you though that it was quite funny that he'd never heard of it. ''Nope.'' He replied, popping the 'p'.

You spent the entire morning explaining to Sherlock what Valentine's day was and what you were supposed to do on that very special day. You went to work after explaining everything to Sherlock, still finding it a little funny that Sherlock, who claimed to know everything except space related things, didn't know what Valentine's day was.

You came home after a long and exhausting day at the office. You were ready to jump into bed and sleep for two weeks straight, but that plan was quickly forgotten when you opened the door of your flat.

The flat was dimly lit by candles that provided warmth, light and a lovely atmosphere in the small flat. Rose petals were scattered on the floor and a lovely looking meal was waiting for you on the dinner table. You smiled widely as you took off your coat and shoes before slowly walking to the kitchen. Two arms grabbed your waist from behind and pulled you into a very familiar feeling body. ''Do you like it?'' Your boyfriend asked you, hiding his face in the crook of your neck as he kissed your skin lightly. ''I love it.'' You replied, leaning back against him.

Mycroft

''Are you ready to go to the restaurant, Darling?'' Mycroft asked you. You opened the bedroom door and revealed the beautiful dress you were wearing. ''Yes.'' You smiled. Mycroft stared at you for a second with widened eyes before offering his arm. You happily linked your arm with his as you walked to the awaiting car that would take you to your favourite restaurant in London. Mycroft, being the gentleman he is, opened the car door for you and allowed you to get in first.