Revenge

You were the one and only Mrs. Moriarty. You've been married to Jim for a few years now and you couldn't be happier. However, one person wasn't really happy with your relationship. That man was Sebastian Moran, one of your closest friends and Moriarty's best sniper. He was the one who introduced you to Jim in the first place, despite him having a crush on you. You have spent so much time with Sebastian that his crush developed to love and it was killing him to see you with Jim.

He was sick of it that he decided to make a move on you tonight. He was going to kiss you. Moriarty wouldn't be home for a while so that gave him the perfect opportunity. ''(Y/N)? Are you in here?'' Sebastian called as he entered your flat. ''In the kitchen!'' You shouted back. Sebastian made his way to the kitchen where you were baking your delicious chocolate cookies. ''Hey Seb!'' You brought him in for a hug and kissed his cheek. ''Aren't you helping Jim with the new client?'' You wondered, continuing with your baking. ''No, he said he'd kill this guy himself this time.'' He explained. ''That's weird. He usually doesn't like getting his hands dirty.'' You pointed out. ''This was someone who wronged Moriarty in the past.'' Seb explained. ''Jim will make him suffer then.'' You chuckled. You put the raw cookie dough in the oven and turned it on. ''What exactly are you doing here, Seb?'' You asked. ''Just wanted to catch up with you. It's been a while since we had a night to ourselves.'' You raised your eyebrow and smiled. ''Well, what do you have in mind?''

You were eating cookies and watching films on the couch with Sebastian as you waited for Jim to return. You were talking about some of the clients that Seb had to take care of and were laughing as he described their scared faces before he killed them. ''That's hilarious!'' You exclaimed. You were laughing so hard that you started coughing. Sebastian patted your back until you calmed down. ''Thanks Seb. You're a good friend.'' You said. He was sitting very close to you and you were a bit uncomfortable. ''Can I tell you something, (Y/N)?'' He asked you. You nodded hesitantly, trying to hide your uncomfortableness. ''I've been hiding how I feel for you forever and I just can't do it anymore. I love you, (Y/N).'' Your eyes widened and your breath hitched in your throat. You didn't know what to say and you didn't get much time to think about it. Sebastian leaned forward and kissed you. Your eyes widened even further and you froze. Suddenly, the door opened.

''WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!'' The voice of Jim Moriarty shouted. Sebastian immediately pulled away and started to apologize profusely. You were still sat on the couch, completely frozen and unknown of what to do. The sound of a gun being fired filled the flat and unfroze you. You looked around for a dead body but all you saw was a very angry Jim Moriarty. You jumped up and ran over to him. ''He kissed me, Jim. I didn't want to kiss him. I froze when he kissed me, I didn't know what to do! I'm so sorry!'' You started crying, you were so scared of losing Jim. He wrapped his arms around you and gently shushed you. ''I'm not mad at you, baby girl.'' He assured. ''You're not?'' You sobbed. ''I saw it happen. He kissed you, it's not your fault.'' You dried your tears and passionately kissed your husband. ''Where's Seb?'' You asked after you had pulled away from the kiss. ''I gave him a head start. I'll go after him soon.'' He explained. ''You're not killing him, right?'' You wondered. ''He kissed my wife so I shall have my revenge! Only I get to kiss you, understood?'' He said. ''Understood.''

A/N:

Another Moriarty oneshot was requested by @the_Writing_Bear so here it is! I hope you all enjoyed and thank you so so much for 21K reads!