A New Beginning

It's the end of an era! 

This book is officially closing as of right now. But no worries! A second oneshots book has already been published on my account and the first oneshot will soon be available for you to read, so if you're interested, head on over there and check it out!

I can't thank you all enough for the amount of support I have received from you all. You truly help me cope with dark times and I'm eternally grateful for it. 

The amount of reads this book has is just mindblowing to me. 322K!! Thank you so much for getting me this far with the silly things I write, it seriously means the world to me that you're all here whenever I update. 

I'm at loss for words. Not just because of the things I have achieved because of you, but also because in a few seconds, I'm clicking on the completed button and closing this book. It's been eleven months since I first published this book and it has been a wonderful journey, so thank you all again.

I'm not going to blab too much because it'll bore you. But I truly am thankful for every read, vote and comment. Thank you for sticking with me and I hope to see you in the next book!

Love, Just_A_Sherlockian 

> PS. If you have any suggestions for the next book, whether it's a request for a oneshot or something else, let me know!