In a happy home

I'm back with another vampire book that's a bit vampire diaries inspired. I will use different song lyrics as titles. I hope you will like this book.

~GlitterGlambert~

The Mystic Falls, the 20th of June, year 1864

"Adam, you have a visitors!" said my mother Leila. I smiled, when my best friend came into my room. Leila smiled too, and left us alone. "The wedding will be beautiful today." replied Alexandra. "I have been waiting for this moment, since Thomas asked for my hand." I said, and my heart beat faster when I mentioned his name. "See you very soon my friend." replied Alexandra, and walked out.

A few hours later we went by horse and carriage to the church. When the organ began playing, I went in. At the altar stood Thomas, and his dark eyes shone with happiness. "Do you take Thomas Joseph to your husband, and promise to love him in sickness and in health. said the priest. "I do!" I replied. "Do you take Adam Mitchel Lambert to your husband, and promise to love him in sickness and in helth." said the priest. "I do!" replied Thomas.

We exchanged rings with each other, and after the kiss we were husband and husband. I lifted up him in my arms, while rice rained over. "This is each mother's sad time." said Leila and dried the tears with a handkerchief. "I will never be far away from you and father, I promise to send letters." I replied, and gave her hug. We said goodbye to everyone, and a cab drove us to a beautiful white mansion. (The picture above) Here we would live happily ever after.

I sat up in the bed, and looked worried at my husband. "What is wrong my love?" I asked, and kissed his neck. "Do you want to spend a eternity with me?" asked Thomas and looked out into the darkness. "Yes!" I said. "Do you trust me?" asked Thomas. "I will always trust you my darling." I said, with a smile. "I am so sorry for this." replied Thomas sadly, he bit his wrist, and brought it to my mouth, and then he broke my neck.

The next day

I sat up, and saw my husband cry. "Shhh, do not cry, you did nothing wrong." I said calmly. "I am so sorry, I wish I had not done it." sobbed Thomas. "You are still the same man, I fell in love with." I said. "So you're not mad at me?" asked Thomas, and turned his head to me. "How could I be mad at you? it's the last thing I want to be." I said with a soft laugh, and kissed his lips.

Suddenly he disappeared, and was back in two seconds. He handed me a glass with blood. "You must drink, or you will die." replied Thomas. I emptied the glass, and I was now a vampire. He gave me a silver ring with a blue stone, so I could be out in sunny days. I thought everything was perfect, but I never thought that something horrible, would happen.

So beautiful and romantic. I love the song don't you worry child very much. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~