Wherever I go

Luna's: POV

-Flashback-

The 1st of November, year 2012

"I'm so tried, but it was an fun day." I said to dad in the phone. "Good to hear, take care of yourself." replied Adam. "I promise, but we're soon home." I said. "See you later honey!" replied dad, and hung up. Me and a friend of Tommy had been in a museum all day, and was on the way home.

We stopped for a traffic light, and and I looked out through the window. "We have to do this more times." said Isabella happily. "Yeah, I had so much fun." I replied, with a smile. Just when it turn green, I see a truck come, running from behind and hit our car. I hit my head hard into the headrest and, everything went black.

Adam's: POV

"Lu and Bella has been in a serious car accident and Luna broke her neck, she didn't survive." said Tommy, and in his arms he held my daughter. "She died with my blood in her system, she will woke up as a vampire." I replied calmly. Tommy nodded, and we put her gently down at the couch in the livingroom.

"How was this for you?" asked Tommy. "It was pretty scary, but when you're dead, you don't think so much about it." I said, and platted Luna on her cheek. "Oh my god, what has happened?" asked Thomas worried. We explained everything for him. "Luna will be a great vampire." said Thomas.

Suddenly she woke up, and breathed heavily. "You are safe sweetie!" I replied. "Everything will be fine!" said Thomas, and handed her a blood bag. "You died with my blood in your body, you're a vampire." I replied. Luna emptied the bag, and smiled. "I'm not mad or sad, I love my new life, and I'll live with my family forever now." said Luna, and hugged us three.

-End of the flashback-

Just a little flashback when Luna was turned into a vampire. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~