And that's why I smile

Max's: POV

"Earth to Max!" said my dad Jonathan. "What is it?" I replied confused. "Is it the new girl on your mind?" he asked. "I can't stop thinking of her, she's cute, funny and a bit mysterious." I said, and ate up the last of my waffle. "Although Luna was new, she could a lot about the 1800s." replied Jonathan thoughtful.

After breakfast we drove to the school. My dad is history teacher. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had math, the first hour with Luna. We parked the car, and went out. In a shed in the protection of the rain stood Luna. She was wearing a dark hoodie, and dark pants.

"Hello!" I said happily. "Hey Max!" replied Luna, and gave me a hug. "We should probably go, before we catch a cold." I said. Luna nodded, and we went in. A boy with raven hair, and sky blue eyes and a girl with the same hair color came up to us. "This is my brother Charlie, and our aunt Alexandra." presented Luna. "It's nice to meet you two." I said. Charlie talked with me, but Alexandra was, quiet and gave me a chilly glances.

"We have to go to the lesson now, before we're late." replied Luna, and looked strictly at her aunt, when we passed her. "Did I say something inappropriate?" I asked gently, and opened the door to the class. "No you didn't, she's just a little suspicious of new people." said Luna, and sat down at chair.

The lesson was long and boring. The last few hours, I was almost falling asleep. "I hate math, and will always do." I complained. "It's not one of my favorite subjects." said Luna, and ran her hand through her hair. "How can you so much about the 1800s?" I asked curiously. "I've read a lot of that time, and it fascinated me." she said, but seemed to hide something.

Later we had different lessons, and it felt empty without her. When it was time for lunch, I heard Luna talked with someone. I hid behind a cabinet and saw Alexandra and she looked angry.

"You don't even know him!" said Luna annoyed. "I know him well enough to, know that he's not good for you." replied Alexandra. "Why can't you be happy for me?" shouted Luna, and walked away.

I saw her not until after school had, finished for the day. She waved goodbye to me, and stepped inside the car. I looked after the car until I couldn't see it anymore. I had a thousand thoughts in my head on the, way home. but I knew that it must be a, reason why Alexandra seemed to hate me. But could not think of any good examples.

When I got home, I received a text message if I wanted to come home to, her tomorrow, and I said yes. Maybe it will be good anyway.

I wonder why Alexandra hate Max so much? I got a bit Twilight feeling. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~