Everytime I close my eyes, it feels like a dark paradise

Adam's: POV

A few days later

"I will be back home soon!" I said, and kissed my husband goodbye. "Have a wonderful time with your family." replied Thomas with a smile. "Thank you!" I said, and sat down in the carriage, and waved to him. I looked at my wedding ring and smiled. I would only visit my family over the day, and then go back in the evening.

My mother meet me when I arrived. I stepped out, and gave her a hug. "Did the trip go well?" she asked. "Yes mother!" I said polite. "Welcome in my son." replied my father. I thanked him, and walked into the house. "I've miss you so much." said my little brother. "I have miss you too." I replied, ruffled his hair.

"How is Thomas?" asked Eber, and poured hot tea in a cup. "He is fine, I could not ask for a better husband." I said, and smiled again. "That is good my son." replied Leila motherly, and platted my cheek.

After we had drank our tea, me and Neil went out to the garden, and played ball. "We always did this, when we were little." said Neil. "It was good times." I replied. "You'll go back tonight?" he asked sadly. "I have to, but soon we will arrange a ball, where everyone is invited." I said. "I can not wait!" replied Neil happily.

Later in the evening, I returned home, and met a horrible sight. The door was broken, and the windows were crushed. I rushed in, and found my husband and my sister in law on the floor. Thomas had a stake through his heart, and Alexandra throat was slit with a knife. "Please wake up, do not leave me, please wake up." I begged, and kissed his lips. "We would live forever together, live for me." I said, but it was nothing I could do.

"I'm so sorry Alexandra, you had a whole life to live, it should not have to end like this." I said, and tears ran down my cheeks. I kissed her forehead, and closed my eyes. All feelings disappeared, hatred and darkness filled my dead heart. I opened my eyes, and walked out.

Death screams could be heard through the quiet night, and the flames was the only color in the darkness. I was now a bloodthirsty and cold-hearted vampire, who spread terror wherever I went. I would take revenge on those who killed, my beloved husband and his sister. Nothing could stop me.

Adam turned off his humanity, because of broken heart. In the next chapter I'll write about present time, when Adam starts at collage. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~