Shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium

Tommy's: POV

"Your husband!" I said shocked. "Do you've problems with it?" asked Thomas insulted. "No, not all!" I said, and left them alone. I walked to the library, and sat down at the couch. Thousands thoughts went through my head. How could I be a dubbelganger, and why disappeared Adam every night? I stood up, and took out a book from the shelf, and found an old newspaper page.

Adam Mitchel Lambert! Born the 29th of January year 1839, died the 22th of June, year 1864. Married to Thomas Josehp.

Adam grew up in a wealthy and fine family in the 1800s. At the age of thirteen, he sang at a opening ceremony, and praised for his powerful voice. Adam and his brother used to play theater for orphans in, difficult times.

People who met the family always said that Adam was a caring and kind-hearted young man, that would do well in life.

A beautiful summer day held a wedding, for Adam and his husband Thomas Josehp. They were a happy couple, and they planned to adopted a child from the orphanage.

But one day he witnessed how his whole family and his husband was brutally murdered. Adam was sent to a mental hospital for madness, where he died after several treatments of electric shocks. We will always remember him.

I closed the book, and tired to understand everything I had read. An old man with gray hair came up to me, and started talking. "The war had just ended, and I used to see him at pubs, and he wasn't the nicest person I have met." said Henry. "But he seems nice!" I replied. "Appearances can be deceiving!" he said. "Have you met him more times?" I asked curiously. "I haven't met Adam since 1945." said Henry, and left me.

I went straight to Adam's room and, knocked hard on the door. He opened the door, and looked at me. "What are you?" I asked. "I think you already know." said Adam calmly. "What are you?" I repeated. "I'm a vampire!" he said.

How will Tommy handle this? In the next chapter you will find out what really happened to Adam's family. Credit to the person who, made the beautiful edit at the picture above. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~