Bad girl

Luna's: POV

"This is so much better, then be in the school." I said happily. "I totally agree!" replied Arizona, and paid her stuff. "Look, a photo booth!" said Max, when we came out form Hot Topic. We took many pictures. After that we walked up to the stage, and me and Arizona started to sing Avril Lavigne's song Smile.

(Luna is a huge fan of Avril Lavigne)

"Oh no, we're in trouble!" said Max, when the song was over. Our math teacher Lucy just came out of a clothing store. She was off today but it didn't stop her. "Luna, Arizona and Max, why arent't you three in school?" she asked strictly. "Me and my fiance has actually been busy touring around, we haven't had time." I said. "Yeah, you heard them." replied Arizona, and smirked. "It was really nice to talk with you, but we have a party to go to." said Max, and we walked away laughing.

Once there, I sang rotten to the core from Disney Descendants. "They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad, they say I'm evil and that makes me glad." I sang.

(Luna is a mix of Mal, they both love trouble)

"No one is allowed to leave the party, we're all will partying until the sun go down and those who try to escape will be killed." said Max threatening, and compelled the guests. "Come here love!" I said with a smirk, and pulled him to me. We started kissing passionately, and then I bit into his, neck and drank his blood hungrily. Max slammed me against a wall, and drank my blood too. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too!" replied Max.

Arizona went up to a guy, and killed him painfully to death. I picked up a bottle of alcohol, and emptied it in one second. "Long live darkness, and we will never turn on the humanity again."
shouted Max happily. "Never, long live darknes." said both me and Arizona.

They really enjoy the darkness, and will they ever go over to the light side? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~