Boulevard of broken dreams

Sauli's: POV

-Flashback-

The 30th of September year 1916 Mystic Falls

I sat in a bar and reading a newspaper. Suddlenly came my best friend Michael in and down in front of me. "Hello Michael how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine!" he said with a smile. "That's good to hear." I replied. "Something new?" asked Michael. "Police have found three bodies drained of blood, and they suspects that an animal has attacked them." I said. "It must be a very dangerous animal." replied Michael, who knew it wasn't a predator who was behind it.

"A glass of whiskey and make it quickly if you don't want to get killed." said Adam impatiently. I walked up to the, bartender with a smirk. "Two glass of whiskey and you heard him." I replied. "You're Sauli Koskinen right?" asked Adam. "You've heard about me, excellent." I said, and emptied my glass. "If they only knew who really killed them." replied Adam and, laughed evilly.

"You two seems coming along very well." said Michael. "Yes, have you problem with that?" I asked coldy. "No, not all." he defened. "Stop lying, I see you don't like it." I said angrily. "You seems to be more friend with Adam than me but I don't need your, friendship in my life." replied Michael hurt and went out from the bar.

"What was it with him?" asked Adam. "Don't care about that, let's have some fun." I said. We killed everyone, and then we set fire on the bar. To be with Adam was so much better and he loved the darkness as much as I do. I was obsessed of him.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your characters in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~