Love story

Thomas's : POV

-Flashback-

Mystic Falls, the 16th of June, year 1864

"It's so beautiful here!" I said, and breathed in the fresh sea air. "Yes it is!" replied Adam, and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I am so grateful I met you, you spread happiness into my life." I said, with a smile. "I'm glad I met you too!" replied Adam.

Then he went down on his knees, and opened a box with a ring. "For the first time I saw you, I knew you were the man of my life, and I love you so much." "You are so kind and a wonderful human being." "Thomas Josehp will you do me the honor to marry me?" asked Adam. "Of coruse I will!" I said happily, and he put the ring on my finger. "We have to tell both mine and your family." replied Adam, and kissed me. I nodded, and smiled.

(This is Thomas, it was the best picture I could find)

"Mother, father and sister, Adam has proposed to me and I said yes, but I want to have your permission to let me marry him." I said. "You have our permission, and we wish you two all happiness." said Liz and Henry. Thank you mother and father, we really appreciate it." I replied. "I can't wait to become sister in law." said Alexandra. "We plan to have the wedding the 20th of June, and all are welcome." replied Adam. "It will be a wonderful wedding!" said Leila and smiled.

"There are so many orphanages with children who need a family, we may be able to adopt a child." I said, and sat down at his bed. "I would love to create a family with you, after we found a house, I promise we'll give a child a new home." replied Adam softly. "Oh thank you so much darling." I said happily, and hugged him tight. "Everything for you my love." replied Adam.

-End of the flashback-

I made a little flashback from Adam's past life, and I cried when I wrote this. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~