Electric shock, no I can't get enough

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 30th of October, year 1864 mental hospital

Everywhere I could hear screams of death from humans, who prayed that someone would kill them. I have killed half of the patients who were stuck here, and no one cared about if they die. I sat in a isolated room with a bed, and a desk. The only memory I had left, of my husband was my wedding ring.

The door opened, and in came Mr. Johnson and I knew what it meant. "Good afternoon Mr. Lambert." said John. I stood up, and followed him to another room. They strapped me, and put two metal blocks on my head. Then went the pain like a shock through my body, and the cloth stopped me from screaming. The darkness was growing in my heart and the memories of the, terrible night came back. After an hour of torture I went back to my room and, locked the door.

I took out my diary and began to write down everything that had happened, so I wouldn't get mad. When I finished, I went out to find someone I could, empty on blood. I found a sleeping man, and he never woke up again. I wiped away the blood from my mouth, and a girl happened to walk into me. She was skinny and they had shaved her head.

"You are a vampire!" she said shocked. "Yes I am, and what's your name?" I asked friendly, I couldn't be mean to these poor children. "Alice Evenson!" she said silent. "I'm Adam Lambert, and you don't have to be afraid of me." I replied softly. "My mother sent me here, because I saw things no one else could see." said Alice, and looked at me. "We will escape one day, and never come back." I replied.

But it was the last time I saw my friend, I never found out what happened to her. A nurse said she died of madness, but I did not believe her. I hoped that Alice had managed to escape, and find a new life. It was not everyone who had that luck.

I lay in my bed and figured out the, perfect escape plan. I knew it was best if everyone thought I had died of all, treatments. They could not keep me in this prison forever. I fell asleep, and the nightmares returned and they were, worse than ever.

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Adam found one friend at the hospital, and I hope he manages to escape. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~