Angel of darkness

Thomas's: POV

"We have no time to lose!" I said, and we drove to Salvatore's boarding house. "It's time to get rid of Klaus and Sauli for good." I said. "Yes it is!" replied Tommy and Adam. "I think they will be in the forest." said Charlie.

When we came to a glade, we saw Sauli and his dubbelganger. "Where's dad?" asked Luna. "We will not tell you here he is." said Sauli and smirked.

You are the reason why our little brother is dead." shouted Charlie angrily, and they both got a horrible headache. "You can't beat us." said Sauli Mikaelson, and tried to take away his powers. "Leave him alone!" replied Adam coldly, and stabbed them with an oak stake. "They're gone, they are gone." said Luna happily. "I can't believe it." I replied, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"You all did a very good job." said Charlie. "Let celebrate this!" replied Luna happily, and we drove to the town. "You look amazing!" they both said, when I had colored my hair pink.

(Thomas's new look)

(Thomas's new look)

"Thanks guys!" I replied with a smile. After that we went to a restaurant and, ate good food. "I wonder where dad is!" said Luna worried. "We'll find him, I promise." I replied calmly. When the waitress came to take the bill, I noticed a wound on her neck. "Excuse me, but what has happened to your neck?" I asked gently. "I don't remember!" said the girl. "You will be fine!" I replied, and pay the bill.

"I'm sure dad is behind this!" said Charlie low. "I think he's here!" I replied. We found him in a room, and he was busy drinking blood from a guest. He had colored his silver/gray. Suddenly the door was closed, and the switch is turned on. We were stuck in a trap. Adam and Klaus stood up, and smirked. "Well well, look what we have here." said Adam and smiled evilly.

Yay both Sauli is dead, but what will happen to Luna, Charlie and Thomas now? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~