This love is supernatural

Alexandra's: POV

"This is so creepy!" said Alex, and shuddered. "My name is Alexandra Joseph, sister to Adam's husband Thomas." "I was murdered year 1864, and turned to a vampire." "I'm here to help Adam to stop drinking blood from humans, and you're my dubbelganger." I replied. "Well, nice to meet you!" said Alex uncertain. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I think we will be great friends, and don't worry I'm a good vampire." I, replied with a smile.

"So I don't count as good?" asked Adam and played hurt. "I know you've had killed an entire village." I said. "I'll be a better person, I promise." replied Adam. "I trust you, because you are my best friend." I said.

The next day

"I'm Sauli Koskinen and I'm from Finland, and I'm 27 years old." he said. "Thank you Sauli!" replied Bill. "Hello gorgeous!" he said, when he passed Adam. "He's my brother in law, and he has a husband." I replied coldly. "Really?" he asked with a grin, and sat down at his seat.

"Stay away from him!" I said low. "Don't worry, I will, anyway I have a surprise for you after the class." replied Adam and smiled.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked an hour later. "Soon!" said Adam, and lay down a hand in mine. "Open your eyes now." he said, and I saw my brother standing in front of me. I threw myself into his arms, and hugged him tight. "I thought I would never see you again." replied Thomas. "I've miss you so much!" I said, and tears ran down my cheeks. "I've miss you too honey, and I'll never leave your side." promised Thomas. "Nothing can tear us apart!"
I said.

Aww, so beautiful reunion. I think Sauli has something going on that is not good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~