Here in my garden of shadows

Charlie's: POV

"Good morning!" I said, and sat down at the chair. "Morning Charlie!" replied Thomas with a sigh. "No news about dad?" I asked, and he shook his head. "I'm sure he will be home soon." I said. "You are more like him now than me." he replied and smiled. I nodded, and smiled too.

(Thirteen year old Charlie, he look a lot like Adam)

After the breakfast I changed to a light, gray shirt and dark pants. "Have a good day!" said Thomas, and gave me a hug. "Thanks dad!" I replied, and walked to the school. On the way I met my aunt, and Alex. "Don't give up!" said Alexandra. "We've no idea where he is, or who took him." I replied. "I bet Sauli is behind this." said Alex coldly. "If he so much as hurt dad, I'll beat him up." I replied angrily.

"Carlie was a twelve year old child, who was a well-known pickpocket in London during the 1920s." said our teacher, and showed us a picture of him. "It's so creepy, he could be my twin or something." I replied. "I said the same thing when I met Alexandra, for the first time." said Alex, with a soft chuckle. Me and Alexandra started to laugh too.

Adam's: POV

When I woke up, I was chained in a unknown house. I growled when Sauli came in. "Let me go, before I kill you." I said threatening. "I have heard stories about you." replied Sauli with a smirk. "I've put the past behind me." I said. "Know your son about your dark life, or that poor little orphaned boy Carlie, that you wanted to take care of?" he asked. "I'll tell him, when he is old enough." I said, and tired in vain to get free.

"It is such a pity that your wolf friend, can not protect you now." replied Sauli, and laughed. I looked shocked at him. "I was the dark wolf, I'm a hybrid, half wolf and half vampire." explained Sauli. "I'll do anything, please just don't hurt my family." I begged. "Turn it off!" said Sauli, and smiled.

"I'm so sorry for this." I replied and closed my eyes, and felt how tears ran down my cheeks. I opened them again, and the darkness had taken over my body again.

Adam didn't wanted to turn off his humanity this time, because he doesn't want to be a monster. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~