Darling I'm a nightmare, dressed like a daydream

Thomas's POV

"I turned off my humanity, and killed people for pleasure." told Adam. "I'll always love you, no matter what." I said softly. "Thanks babe!" replied Adam, with a smile. "How's the life here?" I asked curiously. "It sucks, but I have one friend and her name is Alex." said Adam. "Short name for Alexandra!" I replied sadly. "We will try to bring her back." promised Adam. I nodded, and smiled.

We walked out, and I saw a girl with short dark hair, and she looked exactly like me sister. "Great show yesterday, and the kiss was so hot." said Alex. "Not now!" replied Adam strictly. "Did you let your hair grow out?" she asked, and looked at me. "I didn't, feel to have it cropped anymore." I said convincing. "I've lesson now, see you later Adam and Tommy." she replied, with a smile.

"Why did she called me Tommy?" I asked confused. "Come now I'm hungry, and humans are much tastier than blood bags." said Adam, and avoided my question. "I miss this!" I replied, and wiped away the blood from the mouth. "I miss the 1800s, it was a wonderful time." said Adam dreamly. I looked down at his finger, and tears filled my eyes. "You have kept your, wedding ring after all these years." I replied flattered. "It was the only memory I had left of you, and I hoped one you would come back to me." said Adam, and platted my cheek.

"The day we married changed my whole life, and I'm so grateful for it." I replied, and kissed his perfect lips. "You changed my life too, and I wouldn't be who I am today without you." said Adam with sweet voice, and kissed me back.

As the darkness began to fall we walked hand in hand back and smiled. This reminded me of when we first met at Mrs. Watson birthday party. I would cut up a piece of cake when I noticed a, handsome young man with raven hair, and eyes bluer than the sky. He came up and kissed me on the hand, and introduced himself as Adam. It was love at first sight.

"Who is this?" asked a guy with dark shirt and leather jacket, and he had the same hair color as me. He looked exactly as me. "Tommy meet your dubbelganger Thomas Joseph."
said Adam. "My what, and why do you look so in love with him?" he asked, a bit jealous. "Because he is my husband!" said Adam simple.

This won't end well for them, and what will happen if Alexandra come back? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~