You're the only thing in this world. I would die without.

A/N This chapter is bassed on Adam's song Better Than I Know Myself and it's my favorite music video.

Adam's: POV

I was in a dark and cold room. I picked up a flask with whiskey, and drank directly from the bottle. I did not understand why Charlie didn't wanted to remember us? But it was his choice, not mine.

I tore out pages and threw the book on, the floor and screamed. I wasn't meant to be a good vampire who just pretended to care. I wondered if there's spell who can take away your humanity forever?

I looked at my daylight ring, and horrible thoughts came up in my head. No, I've a husband who loves me, he spreads joy in my life, and make me smile.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my makeup running down the cheeks. Suddenly I felt how my skin started to burn, and my ring was gone. I turned around and saw Charlie. "Give me the ring!" I begged, and tried to ignore the pain. "You killed my uncle and grandma!" shouted Charlie. "I would do everything to bring them back." I said. "I know about your past life, and yours words means nothing." replied Charlie, and crushed the ring, and the room was filled with fire.

Thomas's: POV

"Adam wake up, you have a nightmare!" I said and shook him. Adam opened his eyes, and breathed heavily. "Shhh, you're safe, everything is fine." I whispered softly and stroked his cheek. "Thank you for always be here for me, I don't know what I would do without you." replied Adam. "I will always be here for you, no matter what." I said, and held him close to me.

"I love you so much!" replied Adam, and kissed me. "You know I love you more." I said, and kissed back.

Thank god it was only a nightmare. It's something with the music video to Better Than I Know Myself that's mysterious and spooky. Am I the only one who feel that way? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~