Maskquerade

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of November, year 1867 New York

"You were right!" said Harry. "I told you you'd like it." I replied, with a smirk, and let the dead body fall to the floor. "I never thought that human blood would taste so good." he said, and licked his lips. "Let's go downstairs, they're waiting for us." I replied, and we walked down. "It means so much, that you two could come." said Laura, who held the masquerade ball. "It was a pleasure to, be invited." I replied, in a faked kind tone.

"I don't want to be rude, but I think you have made a mistake." said a man, and looked at us. "So the rumors are true? the famous Van Helsing is here." I replied, fearless. "How dare you even be here? murderer." said Van Helsing coldly. "Unfortunately, I must ask you to leave the party now, I don't tolerate
that you talk bad my friends." replied Lauera strictly.

"They are not your friends, they're vampires, and your beloved husband is lying dead upstairs." said he said, and walked out. Suddenly the lights went off, and the hall was filled with screams. After Adam and Harry had killed everyone, they set fire on the mansion.

They went out with bloody clothes and, pleased smiles on their lips. No one dared to go out after the dark. Adam and Harry became known as blood-thirsty and cold-hearted vampires, who showed no mercy.

-End of the flashback-

Adam can be really evil, when his humanity is off. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~