We were both young when I first saw you

Thomas's : POV

-Flashback-

The 12th of May, year 1864

"Good day and happy birthday Mrs. Watson." I said polite. "Always so sweet and nice." replied Maria with a smile. "Step in, and enjoy the beautiful spring day." replied her husband. I walked down to the garden, where the bushes flourish of roses. Some birds chirped in the trees, and the air was warm and comfortable.

On a marble table stood a cake and I would just cut up a piece, when a young man caught my attention. He had raven hair, and his blue eyes was like crystal. The skin was pale and flawless. He walked up to me with a smile on his freckled lips. He kissed my hand, and his voice was as smooth as honey. "What is your name?" he asked, and he had rows of white teeth. "Thomas Joseph!" I said. "It is very nice to meet you, my name is Adam Mitchel Lambert." he replied.

He took my hand, and we walked around in the garden. Adam picked up, a red rose and gave it to me. "Thank you!" I said. "Everything for you my dear." replied Adam, and I almost fainted when he smiled. Then he lifted up my head and placed a kiss on my, lips. I put my arm around his neck and, kissed him back. It felt like time stood still, I did not want this to end.

He stroked my cheek and looked at me, with his sky blue eyes. "I want to be together with you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because you are the man of my life." I said. "I would love to be together with you, you are my true love." replied Adam.

"Oh, this is my little sister Alexandra Joseph." I presented. "Nice to meet you sir." she said. " It is my pleasure!" replied Adam with a soft laugh. "I wish you and Thomas a lovely time together." said Alexandra and left. "She is right!" I replied.

After a while we had to go back home. "I hope I will see you again!" said Adam. "I will never be far away from you." I replied, and he helped me into the carriage. "Until we meet again!" he said, and gave me a goodbye kiss.

I thought of Adam on the journey home, and my heart beat faster. We have just met, and we are together. A smile spread on my lips, everytime I mentioned his name. The next day will be wonderful, and I could not wait to see him again.

-The end of the flashback-

It really was love at the first sight, and I loved how Adam gave him a rose. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~