Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in

Adam's: POV

"Good morning honey!" I said happily, and lifted up Luna from her bed. We walked down to the kitchen, and on a note Thomas had written that he would  babysitting Tommy's niece,because he had to work, and Alex was still sick. I smiled, and made breakfast to us.

I know Charlie didn't mean it, and I should have tell him the truth about Carlie. He had said he would to Alex, but she was sick. I tried to call Charlie, but only come to the voicemail. This was not like him.

"Go and find Charlie, we'll take care of Luna." replied Leila. "Thank you mom!" I said, and went out. I searched everywhere, without a single trace of him. "Excuse me, have you seen a boy, with dark hair and blue eyes?" I asked a police. "I have only seen a boy with pale skin and red eyes, on his way to a late halloween party at the grill said the police. "Thank you so much!" I replied.

When I came into the bar, I saw dead bodies on the floor. "Hello darling!" said Sauli and pushed me against the wall, and started to kiss me roughly. "What are you doing?" I asked coldly, and tried to get free. "Now it's only we two together, and we will have so much fun." he said. "I don't think so!" I replied, and stabbed him with a silver stake. Saui screamed, and his body caught fire.

"What have you done!" shouted Charlie angrily, and his red eyes glowed. His mouth was covered with blood. "What has happened to you?" I asked. "I am a powerful warlock, and I love it." said Charlie. "This is not you!" I replied, and stuck him with vervain.

One hour later

"Let me out!" said Charlie coldly. "Not until you turn on your humanity." I replied calmly. "Never, and where's dad?" he asked with grin. "He's babysitting Tommy's niece." I said. "You've seen my note? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that was a lie." replied Charlie, and laughed.

"What've you done with him, where is he?" I asked worried. "He's dead, and I won't tell you where he is." said Charlie.

Will Adam found Thomas, and who will save Charlie from the darkness? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~