Wide awake

Charlie's: POV

"I go to Alex now!" I said, but got no answer. "I go to Alex now!" I repeated a bit louder. "Quiet Charlie, you wake Luna." replied Adam strictly. "You wanted to take care of Carlie as you're own son, you don't even love me, and I'm glad they send you to the mental hospital." I shouted and ran out.

I couldn't believe I had say that to dad. I didn't mean it, it just became too much. I got a message from Alex, she couldn't meet me today, because she was sick. I went to Mystic Grill, and sat down at a table.

"Nice to see you again Charlie!" I said Sauli, and sat down in front of me. "I hate my parents, they have lied to me, and they only care about my sister Luna." I replied sour. "Thomas is not good for Adam, he does so Adam forgets his beloved son, and only has eyes for his daughter, but if you get rid of Thomas, everything will get better." said Sauli with a smirk. "I will not disaponited you this time." I promised.

"You are a powerful warlock, and dark forces flowing in your veins, and we could rule the world together." said Sauli. "That's sounds good, and I'll cause so much trouble." I replied, and laughed. "Go back to you house now, and came back to me later." said Sauli, and gave me a stake.

I walked back to the manor, and found Thomas asleep on the couch. I stabbed him, and put him down in a coffin. "Sleep well!" I whispered evilly, and closed the lid.

I returned to the grill, and smirked. "Thomas will never bother you anymore." I said. "Good boy, and let have some fun." replied Sauli, and handed me a bottle. I emptied the contents and my humanity disappeared, and I was now a evil and dangerous warlock.

(Charlie as a dangerous warlock, and he love the taste of human blood , my edit)

Me and Saui killed the humans, and blood dripped from my mouth. I love to be evil and I would stay like this forever. After we were finished, we went out and killed more humans. This was what I lived for.

Thomas is dead, but Adam will save him. Charlie is a dangerous warlock who show no mercy. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~