I could show you incredible things

Luna's: POV

"Max no, I can't skate." I said panicked. "Calm down, I'll teach you." replied Max, and took my hands. "Please don't laugh, if I fall." I said, and trying to, keep balance on the slippery ice. "Tried to stake around a bit, I know you can." replied Max. I nodded, and did as he say. It went actually really good, and to my surprise, I managed to do several tricks without falling. "You were right!" I said happily. "I know you could do it!" repiled Max, and kissed me.

After that we went to the café, and ordered cups with hot tea. I noticed a girl with long red hair, and dark clothing. She seemed to look hungrily
at Max. I went up to her, and she smirked. "I don't think I have seen you before." I said. "My name is Arizona Kesha Salvatore." she replied. "Well nice to meet you, I'm Luna Joseph Lambert." I said.

"How can you be around a human boy?" asked Arizona curiously. "It's none of your business." I said annoyed. "Oh, you are a tough girl, and we could be very great friends." replied Arizona hopefully. "Okay, but on two conditions, that you stay away from my fiancé, and don't force me to turn off my humanity." I said strictly. "Deal!" she replied, and shook my hand.

I went back to my seat, and sat down. "Who was the girl?" asked Max. "Arizona Salvatore, my new friend." I said. "Is she also a vampire?" he asked. "Yes I am, but I will not hurt or kill you." said Arizona. "It's good to know!" replied Max. "Come on, let's do something fun, I don't need to turn off, my humanity to cause problems." I said excited, and we went out.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story, they will be very great friends. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~