Under your spell

Alexandra's: POV

"Adam's friend is back, and she hate Max because he's human, you should've seen Luna's face." I said. "Poor Lu!" replied Alex low. Adam came into the café, and I saw something was wrong. "Alice doesn't listen!" he said, an. "Of course she wouldn't, but I think she will do something horrible to Max." I replied, and walked out. Both Alex and Adam looked worried after their friend.

I found Alice in the park. "Look what we have here." she said, and smirked. "Don't dare to hurt Max!" I shouted. "He is a human, they can't be trusted." said Alice coldly. "You know Adam was human before Thomas turned him into a vampire." I replied. "If you say so!" said Alice, and I looked suspiciously at her. Then she put something in my mouth, and I fainted. "Have a nice human life Alexandra." she said evilly.

Adam's: POV

"Have you talk with Luna?" asked Thomas. "Yes, I have explained that Alice haven't changed her mind." I said. "I don't even want to think about, what she'll do to Max." replied Thomas, and shuddered. Then the door opened, and in came Alex. "Something has happened to Alexandra, and I don't even know what it is." she said worried.

The picture above is Alexandra, and how will it go now when she's human? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~