Cause baby, now we got bad blood

Luna's: POV

The sun was shining and I was wearing, a dark sleeveless knee-length dress and dark converse. Of course I had my daylight ring on my finger. My hair is hanging freely down the back.

"Tell me, how's he like?" asked Alex curiously. "He's sweet, funny, supportive and wonderful." I said with, a smile. "I'm so happy for you!" replied Alex. "Max told me he has something important to tell, but I don't know what it is. "I said, and saw Charlie. "I know what it is, and you won't be happy." he replied, and sat down at the grass.

"Tell us!" said Alex. "Max and his dad is vampire hunters." replied Charlie low. "He's too kind to be a hunter, and he would never hurt me." I said firmly. "Appearances can be deceiving!" replied Charlie warned. "You sounds just like Alexandra now, I don't understand what you two have against my boyfriend." I said tired, and walked home.

I emptied a glass with blood and. sighed. "Are you alright?" asked Thomas. "Apart from that everybody seems to hate Max, I feel great." I said ironic. "Don't care about what they say, I'm glad you've him." replied Thomas fatherly. "Thanks papa!" I said, and smiled a bit.

Thomas's: POV

We were at a bar, and partied. I loved when Adam sang Fever for me, but nothing lasts forever. I saw how a guy pulled Adam down from the stage, kissed him passionately. "What the hell are you doing?" I shouted angrily. "Oh, I didn't know you had a boyfriend." said the guy, and played hurt. "He's not my boyfriend, he's my husband." I replied, and threw the guy against a wall.

"Babe, calm down!" begged Adam. "Do not tell me what to do." I replied coldly, and my eyes turned black again just, like when I was pregnant. "It was a accident." said Adam calmly. "He will pay for this!" I growled, and turned off my humanity. I walked up to the guy, and drained his body of blood. Adam ran out, he knew what I would do. I killed a few more people, before I set the bar on fire.

"Cause baby, now we got bad blood, you know it used to be mad love, so take a look what you've done." I sang for myself. I walked away from the burning building, with a smile on my lips.

I realized now that Thomas is the only one apart from Luna who has had his humanity on during, the whole story until now. I hope Adam can save him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~