You are not alone

Max's: POV

"Who's she?" asked Cara. "This is my fiancee Luna Zoe Melody Joseph Lambert." I said, and held her hand in mine. "It's really nice to meet you, maybe you want to come home to me?" asked Cara in a tone that I didn't like. "Sure, why not!" replied Luna. We arrived to a white house with two trees.

(Cara's house)

(Cara's house)

Cara opened the door and walked in, while we stood on the door sill. "We just admiring your beautiful garden." I said quickly. "Thanks, come in." she replied confused, and we walked in. She showed the way up to her room, and the colors was black and purple, and in a corner was a guitar. I saw Luna looked at a photo of me, Cara and Alec when we rehearsed in her garage.

"Cara, we need another guitarist in our, band and you would be perfect." said Luna. She turned around, and her eyes was filled with tears. "I would love to, thank you so much." replied Cara happily, and gave her a hug. "Alec is very good at playing drums." I said.

"This is more than I dared to wish for, my dad just think this is a waste of time, and hopeless dreams." replied Cara silent. "Tell him that this is what you are really passionate about and, that you refuse to give up your dream." said Luna softly. She nodded, and smiled.

"Come home to us tomorrow, you and Alec have to meet our boss Agnes, she's very kind." I replied, and gave her the address." "Thanks, and I'm looking forward to it." said Cara, and gave us a goodbye hug.

Adam's: POV

We walked on the streets, and Thomas was wearing a dark hoodie that was two numbers too big. "Have heard anything from Luna and Charlie?" he asked. "No I haven't, but I'm sure they will call us soon." I said with a smile. "It's so beautiful here." replied Thomas happily. "Yes it is!" I said, and we broke into a lovely kiss. I'm sure he's hiding something for me, something he don't want to tell, but I'll wait until he's ready.

I'm glad Luna and Cara became friends. What do you think Thomas is hiding for Adam? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~