Tell me something I don't know

Luna's: POV

"Thank you London, you all are amazing." I said happily, and went backstage. "They're the best fans ever!" replied Max with a smile. "Yes they are!" I said, and took out a bottle of blood from the fridge. "I wonder what Agnes would say, if she saw you right now." replied Max jokingly. "Very funny!" I said.

We took a picture and posted it on Instagram, and a girl wrote she could still not believe that her OTP were together. I smiled again, and answered her. I could almost hear a scream of joy.

Then the door opened, and in came our manager. "You two must get ready to fly to New York about a few minutes ." said Agnes. "The city that never sleeps!" I replied, and we packed down our stuff. "Let's go!" said Max, and we walked out to the plane. I sat down next to my boyfriend, and put my head on his arm. He kissed my forehead, and started to sing a song.

After a few hours we landed in New York, and drove to the hotel. We left our things in the room, and went down to the dinner room to eat. But first, we signed autographs, and took pictures with fans. They thanked us, and walked away. We sat down, and ordered our food.

I still wondered where dad was, it wasn't like him to leave papa without a reason. I didn't know he also was here, or that he would kill me if we met. But an worried feeling said that something, horrible had happened to him.

Adam is more dangerous now, when he drink vampire blood, and he can't control himself. I hope you liked this chapper.

~GlitterGlambert~