What do you want from me?

Adam's: POV

Hey dad and papa! London is amazing, and we wish you two could be here with us. Tell Carlie I said happy birthday. Take care of you, and I'll see you soon again. Hugs from Luna and Max.

I read her letter, and smiled. I was so proud of her. I felt two hands on my hips and when I turned around I saw, my beloved husband. "Hey babe!" I said with love in my voice. "Something new about Luna?" asked Thomas. I showed him the letter, and he smiled too. "Oh London, such a beautiful town." he replied. I laughed softly, and kissed his lips.

Later in the afternoon, I went to the store to buy birthday dinner for Carlie. I couldn't believe he was already ten, well technically he was 155 years old. "He will be so happy!" said Thomas, when I came home. "Yeah!" I replied. and when everything was ready, the doorbell rang. "Happy Birthday!" I said happily, and gave him a present. "Thank you so much Adam!" he replied, and showed us his cuddly toy, that was a wolf.

 "Thank you so much Adam!" he replied, and showed us his cuddly toy, that was a wolf

(This is Carlie's present)

"Where's Luna and Max?" asked Carlie. "She and Max are on a tour, and they are right now in London, but they wished you happy birthday." said Thomas. "I understand, I hope they have fun." replied Carlie with a smile. When they party was over, I drove him home to Tommy and Alex. I felt watched when I went back to the car, but I couldn't see anyone.

But out of the shadows came a man, and I took a step back. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Jesper Wayland, and I've heard so much about you." he said. "It was nice to meet you, but I have to go back home now." I replied, and was about to step inside, when he stabbed me, and my body became weak. "Nice to meet you to 21051!" said Jesper, and smirked.

Such a beautiful birthday, and I chose Damon's number from when he was a Augustine vampire. I hope you liked this chapper.

~GlitterGlambert~