I wish you were here

Luna's: POV

"Where is papa, what has happened?" I asked worried. "Thomas turned off his humanity, when a guy kissed me of unknown reasons." said Adam. "Oh dad, I'm so sorry." I said silent, and give him a hug. "It's okay, he just need time." replied Adam, and walked upstairs.

M/ Do you want to see what I have found? I'm coming home to you.

L/ Sure, I bet it's something amazing. :)

A few minutes later we were in a beautiful cave with warm crystal blue water. "It's so wonderful here!" I said amazed. "Do you want to take a bath?" asked Max, and jumped into the water. I laughed softly, but when I went in I, began to scream in pain. "What is it?" asked Max worried. "The water is contaminated with vervain." I said weakly, and coughed.

"Nice job Max!" replied Jonathan. "Where you agree with this?" I asked shocked. "It's not what you think!" defended Max. "You!" I said coldly, when I recognized my history teacher. "That's right!" he replied, with a smirk. "Please dad, don't hurt her." begged Max. "We're vampires hunters, that is what we do." said Jonathan. "I thought I could trust you, I don't want to see you again." I shouted hurt, and ran home. 

I hugged Charlie and Alexandra tight, when I saw them. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you two, you were right about Max all the time." I said. "You're safe with us honey, we don't let anything happen to you." replied Alexandra softly. "I'll teach him to not mess with us." said Charlie, and his eyes shone red. "Better yet, we'll teach him to not mess with two vampires, and a warlock." I replied, and laughed.

"Thomas has no plans to come home." said Adam sadly. "Where's he now?" I asked. "I don't know, he can be anywhere." he said. "Dad, it's something you have to know." replied Charlie silent. "Go on!" said Adam. "Max and his dad are vampires hunters." replied Charlie slowly.

Poor Adam and Luna, they have to find Thomas now, before something happens. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~