When you're gone

Sauli's: POV

Of course Luna would sacrifice her life for Max. But she is dying now, and they could forget that Klaus would give them the cure. Suddlenly I saw a person who looked exactly like me. "Hey, my name is Sauli Mikaelson, Klaus's little brother." he said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sauli Koskinen." I replied. He told me he's a 4000 years old witch/vampire, and he would to kill the Salvatore family because Adam chose Tommy instead of him, and Arizona fell in love with Elena's little brother, and broke up with him.

"I'm half wolf and half vampire, and I've been in love with Adam Lambert since the 1800s, but he married Thomas Joseph, and he got pregnant, but one night, he was on the way to his beloved husband to tell the wonderful news, but I turned him into a vampire, and killed his unborn child." I said, and laughed evilly. "Maybe you want to help me to kill the both families, and we will get rid of them forever." replied Sauli. "That sounds very good, by the way, I bit Adam and Thomas's daughter Luna, and they need a cure."
I said. "I won't let them find it, or one of them has to pay a high price." replied Sauli, and smirked.

Thomas's : POV

"How's she?" I asked worried, and looked at our daughter. "She just gets worse, and if we don't find the cure, she will die." said Adam sadly. "We will find it, I promise." I replied calmly, I won't allow another child will be taken away from me. I thought. Adam walked down to the kitchen, and took out a blood bag from the fridge. He handed me one, and I started drinking. Max has turned on his humanity, and he regretted everything he had done, but his dad had forgiven him.

"Adam, it's something you need to know." I said silent. "What is it my love?" he asked softly. "Do you remember that night year 1864, when I was on my way to you?" I asked. "Yes, you had a surprise for me." said Adam, and smiled. "I was turned into a vampire by Sauli, but he killed something." I replied, and couldn't hold back my tears. We walked to the couch, and I sat down in his lap.

"What did he killed?" asked Adam, and stroked my cheek. "Please don't hate me." I begged. "I can never hate you, I love you too much." he said, and kissed my lips softly. "Sauli killed my unborn child, he took our son away from us, I was pregnant." I replied, and the tears ran down my cheeks.

I hope you liked this wolfiebearforever and they are not up to something good. How will Adam react when found out, that his husband was pregnant with their first child, and how will Charlie and Luna take it when, they tell them that they would had a little brother? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~