We live like rock stars, dance on every bar. This is who we are.

Luna's: POV

"If only Agnes saw us now!" I said, and laughed. "Don't care about her now, let have some fun." repiled Arizona. "Who wants to hear Avril Lavigne's song Here's to never growing up?" I asked, the audience shouted yes. "Alright then!" I said, and started to sing.

(This is Luna's favorite song)

Arizona went up to a girl, and bit her in the neck. When the song was over, I went up to a guy, and emptied him of blood. I loved to be a bad girl, and Arizona was the best friend ever. I walked up to Max, and kissed him passionately. "I love you so much, when you are mean and evil." said Max. "Aww, you're so cute!" I replied, and kissed him again. I sang more songs, and killed more people.

"I hope no paparazzi see us, because then we are in trouble." I said, and drank from a bottle. "I don't let them ruin this." replied Arizona. We continued to party late into the evening, and completely forgot about the time.

Agnes's: POV

To be back in my old home town felt great. It had changed a lot since last, time I was here. I had visit Adam and Thomas, and they were very worried about their children. "They usually, never be out so late at night." said Adam. "Don't worry, I'll find them." I replied, and drove off. I had no idea where I would start, but then I heard loud music from a bar. I gasped when I went in.

The floor was covered with dead bodies, and the smell of blood and alcohol hung like a thick fog in the air. "Look, we have another customer." said a girl with red hair, and rushed up to me. Suddenly, she got a terrible headache, and began to scream in pain. "Stay away from my best friend, before I kill you." replied Luna coldy, and showed her fangs. "Luna!" I said, surprised. "Agnes!" she replied shocked.

Luna is a very bad girl, but she hasn't turn off her humanity. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~