Got a secret, can you keep it?

Luna's: POV

"Max is coming today, so please don't embarrass me." I begged. "We promise!" said both Adam and Thomas. "I know when you're lying, but I trust you two." I replied. "It'll be so fun today." said Alexandra ironic. "Thank you so much spoilsport!" I muttered.

But I was instantly in a better mood, when Max came. I presented him for my partens, and it went good. Then we walked up to my room, which was literally just Green Day.

(This is Luna's room now)

"Beautiful music box you have!" said Max. "It belongs to my grandmother!" I replied. "Is she dead?" he asked, before he could stop the words. "Yes she is!" I said, which was true. I put on the box and the River Flows in You started playing.

(This is the song that the music box play)

Tears ran down my cheeks, and Max saw it. He put his arm around me, and I put my head on his shoulder. "The song means so much to me, it shows how much my parents have gone through, and sacrificed to become a happy family." I said silent. "You are a strong girl, and I will always be here for you." replied Max, and kissed my cheek. I smiled, and wiped away the tears.

Thomas's : POV

"What's wrong honey?" I asked worried. "I'm so happy I've you, you have changed me to a better person, and I'm so thankful." said Adam. "Aww, you're so sweet." I replied, and kissed him on the mouth.

After a while came Luna and Max down, hand in hand. "We're together!" they said. "We are so happy for you!" I replied, and smiled. Suddenly the door opened and Carlie came in. Max jumped and happened to cut himself, on a sharp edge.

Luna's eyes got dark, and she looked at his hand. "Go Max!" said Adam. "Why?" he asked confused. "Just go!" shouted Adam. Max walked out, and closed the door. "You're okay sweetie, you are okay." I replied softly, and stroked her hair.

I could have killed him." sobbed Luna. "I know Lu, but he will understand, and he'll love you no matter what." I said, and gave her a kiss on the top of the head. "I couldn't ask for an better family." she replied with a smile.

Aww, they really care about Luna, and I'm sure Max will understand. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~