How can we not talk about family, when family's all that we got?

Thomas's: POV

I walked down to the kitchen, and heard Alexandra talked to Adam. "I'm so sorry, but he begged me to take away his memories." sobbed Alexandra. "It's alright honey, I'm not mad at you." replied Adam softly, and gave her a hug. She nodded, and smiled when she saw me. "Adam is right, it was not your fault." I said, and made a cup of hot coffee to myself.

"We met Leila and Neil in your old house!" replied Alexandra slowly. Adam dropped the glass he was holding, and it went into a thousand pieces. "I haven't met my family since, I-I killed them." said Adam and tears, ran down his cheeks.

I picked up the glass pieces, and threw them in the trash. I kissed my husband, and and spoke calmly. "They are still your family, they love you." I replied. "They will never forgive me for what I did." said Adam with a sigh. "You wasn't yourself then, to turn off the humanity is never good." replied Alexandra strictly. "I'm starting to realize it now." said Adam.

"Maybe Charlie is feel a bit outside, I mean he's the only one in our family who's not supernatular." I replied. "I haven't thought about it, he will grow up, while we are still here." said Adam. "I love my nephew over all my heart, but sometimes I don't really understand him." replied Alexandra.

"I'll talk with him!" I said, and heard a knock at the door. I went to open, and outside stood Leila and Neil. "It's a pleasure to see you again Thomas." repiled Leila softly. "Same here!" I said, a bit nervously. Then Adam came up to me, and froze. "Mother, Neil!" he replied shocked. "Hello brother!" said Neil coldly.

That Adam did was horrible, but I hope they can forgive him anyway. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~