Twisted around, turned 'em wrong. Feels like all the love is gone.

Max's: POV

"Happy Birthday Max!" said Luna happily, and kissed me. "Thanks babe!" I replied and kissed her back. "What will you do today?" she asked. "First I'll visit my dad, and then we can go out and shopping." I said with a smile. "Sounds great!" she replied, and emptied a blood bag.

One hour later

I knocked at the door and waited. I couldn't walk into the house, without being invited. Dad opened the door, with a smile. "Welcome in Max, and happy birthday." he said. "Thank you dad!" I replied, and went into the house. We walked to the livingroom, and sat down at the couch.

After I had opened my presents, we talked. "Your mom would be proud of you." said Jonathan softly. "I know she would." I replied and smiled. "Have you talked to Alec and Cara recently?" he asked. "A bit more practice, and we will become a famous punk band." her words echoed my head. "I'll call them later, but I will meet Luna now." I said, drove to the mall.

"Hello beautiful!" I said, and kissed her. "We have been nominated as the best punk band 2015." replied Luna happily. "Wow that's so awesome, I can't believe it." I said. "Have you started a band without us, and who is your girlfriend?" asked a girl coldly. "Nice to see you too Cara!" I said silent.

I don't think Cara will take this well, and they have a lot to explain. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~