Here's to never growing up

Tommy's: POV

Mystic Falls, year 2012

"It's rumored that a new guy will start here!" said my seventeen year old sister Alex. "I hope he's handsome!" I replied dreamly. "Okay, everybody sit down, you know that a new student will start today." said our teacher Bill. He couldn't continue, before the door, opened and in came a guy with raven hair, flawless pale skin, smokey crystal blue eyes, black painted nails, and dark clothes.

"I bet he's a troublemaker!" replied Alex hopefully. "You can sit next to Tommy!" said Bill, and showed him the way to me. He sat down, and looked at me. "Thomas!" he said, and his voice was a mix of melt chocolate and honey. "No, my name is Tommy Joe Ratliff!" I replied, a bit confused. "Well, my name is Adam Mitchel Lambert." he said, and drew no attention to what the teacher said.

"Nice rings you have, the golden one, looks just like a wedding ring." replied Alex interested. "It was just something, my mom gave me." lied Adam. I noticed that, he had three tattoos on his forearm. Adam was perhaps not so talkative, but I already had feelings for him. When it was time for lunch, he walked quickly out from the classroom, and I had no idea where he went.

"From what I've heard, he saw his entire family being brutally murdered." said our friend Ashley. "So horrible, poor boy." replied Alex silent. I didn't know what I'd say, but I did not understand why he called me Thomas? I hadn't the courage to ask either. After an hour, Adam came back, and my heart skipped a beat. "Seems like I have to share room with you." I said, and blushed slightly. "Is that a problem?" asked Adam angrily. "No no, not all!" I defened myself. "I'll give you a good advice, if you want to avoid problems, stay away from me." he said coldly, and left us.

"Someone has woken up on the wrong, side of the bed today." replied Ashley. "Give him some time!" I said strictly. "Ugh, you sound just like my mom!" she complained. "Funny, it's you who usually act like a mom for us." replied Alex and smirked. Ash hit her playfully, on the arm. You could tell they were like sisters.

Adam sat up in his bed, and wrote something in a book. "I've heard about your family, and I'm sorry." I said. Adam didn't answer. "Are you mad at me?" I asked annoyed. "You know nothing about my life, you've no idea what I've been though, just leave me alone." shouted Adam, and walked out.

Why can I never shut up? But he was right, I know nothing about his life. I would follow his advice, it was best for both of us, if we tried to keep us away from each other. When Adam came back after midnight, I had already fallen asleep. I hoped the next day would be better.

So many mixed feelings, and Adam thought that his beloved husband was back :'( I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~