Mine

Adam's: POV

"You were born 1970 and would have been 45 years today, and you haven't aged." said Lucy shocked. "I'm actually born 1839 and technically I'm 176 years old." I replied. "You told me the truth, and then you compelled me to forget it." said Lucy. "What did I told you?" I asked and looked into her eyes. "Can you please stop with that creepy eyes thing." she begged. "Vervain, I should have understood it." I mumbled.

"How can you look so young?" asked Lucy confused. "Because I'm a vampire, and I have been it since 1864." I said. "They doesn't exist!" she replied. "I really am a vampire, and the child you saw was my dead son." I said sadly. "Oh god, I'm so sorry Adam and I believe you." replied Lucy. "It means a lot." I said softly. "I have to go back to the work now." replied Lucy and left me.

Two hours later

I woke up by the sound of baby cry. But thought it was someone else who had given birth to a child. Then I saw Lucy came up to me with a smile on her lips. "Come with me!" she said. I followed her into a room and my eyes was filled with tears. In Thomas's arms wrapped in a blanket slept a child deeply.

(Thomas's newborn son named Edward Charlie Joseph Lambert)

"Say hello to our son Edward Charlie Joseph Lambert." said Thomas happily. "It explains all the empty blood bags, and why you wore shirts who was two numbers too big." I replied.

"I didn't want you to suffer the same sorrow and pain, if something while I was pregnant." said Thomas silent. "I'm not mad at you darling I understand." I replied and gave him and our newborn son a kiss on the cheek.

"He never left us!" said Thomas happily. "Edward will never been gone." I replied. When Charlie and Luna came in we all smiled. "You two got a little brother named Edward." I said.

Edward is so cute, and he never left them that night. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~