Oh, come take my hand. And run though playland.

Charlie's: POV

"Can we go the playground today?" asked my five year old little sister Vanessa. "Of course we can!" I said, with a smile.

After the breakfast I changed to dark hoodie, dark ripped jeans, and boots in the same color, and I painted black eyeliner around the eyes. Mom don't really like my style, but she supported my choices.

"Have fun today, and take care of Nessie." said Kate. "You know I always take of her mom." I replied calmly and, gave her a hug. "I know honey!" she said motherly. We said goodbye, and walked out.

"Ow!" replied Vanessa low. "Don't worry sweetie." I said, when I'd wipe away the blood from her knee with my, hand the wound disappeared. "How did you do that?" asked Vanessa surprised. "I don't know!" I said confused. "It was just like magic." she replied happily. "Yeah, just like magic." I said with a, soft laugh.

"You're the best big brother in the whole world." replied Nessie, and sat down on a swing. "You're the best little sister in the whole world." I said.

After an hour we went back home. "Charlie, I've a surprise for you." replied Kate. "What is it mom?" I asked. "I know you like to take care of your sister, and we appreciate it, but tonight you will see your favorite rockband." said Kate, and handed me a ticket. "Omg thank you so much mom!" I replied happily. "You're welcome!" she said.

A few hours later

"I knew you would be here!" replied a girl with short dark hair. "Excuse me, I don't think I know you." I said. "Charlie, it's me Alex Ratliff, we are best friends." she replied a bit shocked. "Maybe I had recognized you if I had gone to school, but I'm homeschooling, because of bullying." I said. "I'm sorry to hear, have a nice night." she mumbled.

I fell asleep almost immediately when I got home, and could not stop thinking about what Alex had said. But it sounded so weird. I have never seen her before, and how could I heal the wound? I had no idea what happened, to me.

Alex's: POV

"What have you done with Charlie?" I asked angrily. "It was him who begged, me to take away his memories
of his family." said Alexandra sadly. "That explain why he doesn't remember me." I replied. Alexandra told me the whole story. "I understand!" I said.

"But we have a problem now when, Charlie doesn't remember anything." replied Alexandra low. "What do you mean?" I asked scared. "He is an easy prey for Sauli, he can force him to turn his back, and let him betray us." said Alexandra slowly.

They're in great danger now, and it'll end bad if Charlie meet Sauli. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~