Went to school, I was very nervous.

Alexandra's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of December, year 1904 London

"Girls in the 1800s had to wear corsets all the time, and it was very painful." I said. "Thank you miss Joseph!" replied my history teacher George. "How can you so much?" asked my best friend Oliver low. "It's a secret!" I said. "You are mysterious, and I like it." replied Oliver and smiled. "If I hear you talk one more time, you two will get detention." said George strictly.

"Aren't you hungry?" asked Oliver, when it was time for lunch. "I don't like potatoes with fish." I said, and poked disgusting in my food. "Why are you friend with her?" asked Amy, she's the school worst bully. "Because she is kind and funny." said George. "You're a freak!" replied Amy and laughed. "You don't want to mess with me." I said coldly and stood up. "What will you do?" she asked, and smirked. I rushed up to her, and bit into her neck. "Alexandra!" said Oliver shocked.

I fed her with my blood, before I ran out. Thin snowflakes landed on the ground, and the air was cool. The sun shone pale on the light gray sky. I heard footsteps, and Oliver went up to me. He wiped away the tears, and took my hand in his. "You will always be my best friend, no matter what." he said. "What if I lost control when I'm with you." I replied scared. "I know you won't, you're a smart vampire." he said.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I replied with a smile. "You're welcome!" said Oliver. The rest of the day I told him how it was to live during the 1800s, and I missed that time a bit, and I hoped I would meet my brother again. We were friends a long time, before he sadly passed away after an illness. But he remained in my memory.

-End of the flashback-

Oliver was an good friend for Alexandra, and he accepted for who she was. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~