Don't you wanna be evil like me?

Charlie's: POV

November was almost over and the, shops had started to decorate with Christmas stuff. Early snow lay on the ground, and the air was chilly. I went into a cafe, and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. While I waited I saw a man with blonde hair, and he was wearing a dark leather jacket, even though it was cold weather.

I got the chocolate and happened to drink too quickly, with the result that I burned my tongue. "Hey, my name is Sauli Koskinen." the man said. "I'm Charlie Clifford." I replied and didn't draw so much attention to him. "You haven't heard about a man named Adam Lambert or Thomas Joseph?" he asked. "I've never heard about them sorry." I said.

"Are you sure you have not heard about them?" asked Sauli. "Like I said I haven't!" I said annoyed, and started to walk out from the café. "I'm sorry for all my questions, but I was just curious." replied Sauli apologetically. "Apology accepted!" I said. "The thing is that me and Adam were a couple until he met an evil and, vicious vampire named Thomas Joesph, he stoled my love away from me, and turned him into like him." replied Sauli in a faked sad tone.

"Yeah, and unicorns are real!" I said, with a laugh. Then he took a tight grip around my wrist, and looked deeply into my eyes. "Every word is true, I want you to find Thomas and kill him, but do not trust a word they say to you." replied Sauli. "You have my word!" I said, with a smirk.

Stop feed him with lies Sauli, and don't listen to him Charlie. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~