Don't stop the music

Alice's: POV

I was back in Mystic Falls, I haven't been here since 1864. I wondered if I would see my friend Adam again. They had said that he had died in the mental hospital, but I didn't believe them. I wore a white shirt, and I had short blonde hair.

(This is Alice Evanson)

I went into Mystic Grill, and saw a man with dark hair. He turned around, and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Alice, I thought I would never see you again." said Adam happily, and hugged me. "It's so good to see you!" I replied, and hugged him back. "Come with me, you have to meet my family." he said, and we run to his house. "This is my husband Thomas, our children Charlie and Luna, and their aunt Alexandra." present Adam. "It is very nice to meet you all." I said, and smiled.

Then came a guy with black hair, and eyebrown piercing in, and gave Luna a kiss on her cheek. "This is my boyfriend Max Raven." she replied, and I nodded in reply. How could she be together with a human?

 How could she be together with a human?

(This is Max now)

"Dad, we have to go back to New York, tomorrow for an extra concert." said Luna. "You two are famous rockstars, I understand it completely." replied Adam. "Thanks dad!" she said. "How can you be together with a human?" I asked disgusted. "Excuse me? one more word about my boyfriend, and I'll kill you." said Luna coldly. "Max is our friend, and I suggest you leave us alone." replied Alexandra. "Sure!" I said, and walked out.

Adam's: POV

"I'm sorry to say this, but I hate your friend." said Luna angrily. "I'll talk to her." I replied. "I think it's best if we leave her alone, but do not let her found out Max's secret." said Alexandra  warned. "It won't be any problems, we will keep us far away from her." replied Luna.

"I have no idea why Alice act like that!" I said confused. "Maybe she has a reason." replied Thomas, and lay down next to me in the bed. "I'll talk to her, no matter what the others say." I said firmly. "You know her better!" replied Thomas, and kissed me good night. I nodded, and fell asleep.

I wrote wrong in the last chapter, I meant Alice not Emma. Do you think Adam will make her realize
that people aren't dangerous? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~