When the darkness come

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of September, year 1915 New York

A circus had arrived to the town, and tickets were sold out quickly. The performances offered everything from, magic to walk the tightrope. They had a brilliant success, but no one knew about their dark secret. Tonight they would have a special show, a night they would late forget.

"Get I ask all possible silence? asked the editor circus, the audience became silent. "Our first appearance made by a friend of mine, give him a big applause, here is Adam Lambert." he said. Adam was wearing a blue shirt with a dark tie, and a vest. He wore a long light jacket, and he had white strands of hair. He had painted green eyeshadow around, one eye.

(This is how Adam look like during that time)

"Who feels brave enough to go into the cabinet?" I asked, and the people raised their hands. "You there, come down." I said, and a young man walked, nervously down. "What's your name?" I asked. "William!" he said. "Well William, please enter this cabinet." I replied, and he went inside. I kissed him, and smirked. "There's no turning back." I said evilly, and closed the door. I threw a ball to the floor, and the tent was filled with white smoke, and the audience clapped their hands.

"You have been a wonderful audience, and we will stay in New York a few days, before we move on to a new town." "We offer free drinks outside the tent." said the boss. He controlled all the visitors drank the drink, which meant that they forgot everything they had seen. After that, he went to another tent. "Good job tonight!" he said. "They are so gullible." I replied, and William fell lifeless to the ground.

"I saved one for you!" I said and threw, a body to him. "Thank you!" replied Peter, and put his fangs into the woman's neck. "I can not wait until our next show." I said excited. "Our next show will be even better, and it will be more blood." replied Peter and smiled, evilly. "Sounds very good!" I said.

-End of the flashback-

The picture of Adam is from American Idol, when they did a circus commercial for Ford. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~