Come and get it

Luna's: POV

"Oh god, I'm so nervous." I said, and tried to calm me down. "It's just go up to the stage and then down again." repiled Agnes. "Now I feel much better!" I said ironic. "You'll be fine!" replied Max and kissed my cheek. "Give Luna Lambert and Max Clifford a big applause." said Caroline which hosted the music event.

We walked up to the stage and took our price. "This means a lot and we are so grateful." I replied with a smile. "We want to thank our wonderful fans, our incredible good boss Agnes, our families and our new band members, Cara Gomez and Alec Black." said Max. "Without you all, we're nothing." I replied.

"That was so wonderful, I'm so proud of you two." said Cara happily, and gave us a hug when we came down. "Aww thanks honey!" I replied softly. "It went really good!" said Max. "That a was beautiful speech!" replied Adam. "Thanks dad!" I said. "Where is papa?" asked Max confused. "He's at home, he doesn't feel so good." explained Adam.

"Can we go out, it's something you need to hear." I said low. Both Cara and Alec looked confused at us, but followed us out.

"Have you noticed something strangely about us?" I asked. "Now that you mention it, I don't understand why you couldn't go into my house." said Cara. "We can't walk into another person's house, without been invited." replied Max. "Just like vampires!" said Alec, and we gave him a knowing look. "Are you three...?" asked Cara, but could not continue the sentence. "Yes, we are vampires." I said.

I love Luna and Max's speech so much, and I hope their friends will take it well. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~